bullying, have you ever had revenge!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

curly

Jul 5, 2003
gosport
when i was 18 i was bullied by some scumbag who was older and should have known better, anyway nine years later and about a 7 stone heavier and alot stockier. i had always vowed that if i saw him again i would repay his "kindness" luckily i happened to see him again at work, but i had to bide my time, a few weeks later me and the lads we had a evening out on the piss and after many pints of stella a couple of us were leaving the night club (joannas in portsmouth) i happen to notice him, i smiled to myself walked up to him and tapped on his shoulder and said hello **** remember me as he went to say hello i punched him and caught him a cracker, broke his nose, lets just say revenge was sweet and after 9 years i was smileing for days

curly

Jul 5, 2003
gosport
geek at school, funny because now i'm 34 i think being a geek at school is rather cool, as all the geeks at my school now have rather well paid jobs

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i had near enough 300 kiddies running at this kid once

he shit himself and ran home crying

but thats another story for another day

D

Deleted User X18H

I was a twat skiver at school and have a rather well paid Job although by best revenge was paying by Platinum Barclaycard at the checkout of a lad who used to give me grief at school in Wickes.

I had to wear a caliper and built-up shoe when I was 8 and 9 years old, and had to limp around while everyone else played footer and took part in games.
There was this lad Paul Robb in my year, and he used to kick me and call me "pegleg" for 2 f&*%ing years, always knowing he could get away even by walking slowly.

After the calipers came off, he musta still thought he was 'ard, because he had a try at bullying me again - I welted that c**t very nicely around his ear and watched as it reddened and swelled - and he stood there stunned and amazed while loads of other lads shouted for me to whack him again.
Perhaps I shoul've bullied him for a couple of years, but oddly, he avoided me after that.

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
NMH said:
I had to wear a caliper and built-up shoe when I was 8 and 9 years old, and had to limp around while everyone else played footer and took part in games.
There was this lad Paul Robb in my year, and he used to kick me and call me "pegleg" for 2 f&*%ing years, always knowing he could get away even by walking slowly.

After the calipers came off, he musta still thought he was 'ard, because he had a try at bullying me again - I welted that c**t very nicely around his ear and watched as it reddened and swelled - and he stood there stunned and amazed while loads of other lads shouted for me to whack him again.
Perhaps I shoul've bullied him for a couple of years, but oddly, he avoided me after that.
Great story:clap2:

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
curly said:
geek at school, funny because now i'm 34 i think being a geek at school is rather cool, as all the geeks at my school now have rather well paid jobs
I've noticed how that always seems to happen too.:ohmy:

I'm in an average paid job btw :glare:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Braders7 said:
i had near enough 300 kiddies running at this kid once

he shit himself and ran home crying

but thats another story for another day

Were those kiddies the Mile Oak Mafia?

Albion Rob

When I spent a summer working on a building site there was a guy there called Dan who would constantly try to make my day rubbish. His repetoire ranged from reminding me he earned considerably more than me (not suirprising as he was a 30-year-old site agent while I was doing a summer job from uni) to watching over every little thing I did then changing his mind and making out it was me who cocked up.

One particularly bad day he asked me to make him a cup of team. I went into the groundworkers tea hut and it was empty so I boild the kettle, put my hands in my boxers and you can guess the rest. He was off the next day and strangely quiet for the rest of the week.

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
Albion Rob said:
When I spent a summer working on a building site there was a guy there called Dan who would constantly try to make my day rubbish. His repetoire ranged from reminding me he earned considerably more than me (not suirprising as he was a 30-year-old site agent while I was doing a summer job from uni) to watching over every little thing I did then changing his mind and making out it was me who cocked up.

One particularly bad day he asked me to make him a cup of team. I went into the groundworkers tea hut and it was empty so I boild the kettle, put my hands in my boxers and you can guess the rest. He was off the next day and strangely quiet for the rest of the week.

You wanked in his tea? ???

Spicy2

Aug 12, 2004
London
I worked to one boss who was a real pig and treated me and the other secretaries like dirt. While making the tea every afternoon we used to play office cricket with his teabag and it would end up in all sorts of places before I put it in his cup. This one day the tea bag ended up down the back of a radiator, but not to be deterred we fished it out and I still made his tea with it. Next morning his wife rang me to say he was off sick with a throat infection.:D

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
I moved schools several times because of my Dad's job & getting grief as the new boy was par for the course.

I'm afraid to say that the solution each time was to target the 'ard lad ringleader on his own & 'offer him out' - only once did it lead to a scrap.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
samparish said:
Were those kiddies the Mile Oak Mafia?
what , doing the beating up :lolol:

nah seriously , loads of people wanted to see a fight

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports