Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Build a Bonfore - DVD Edition. Interest?

Would you buy a "Build a Bonfire" style DVD for £8.50?

• Yes

Votes: 101 92.7%
  • No

Votes: 8 7.3%

• Total voters

I've got a home-made version of this with lots of the BBC South documentaries on it, Harty and his Gulls Eye mate going to Canvey, the ITV debate with eyepatch Archer and Wozza, one with Des Lynam on it doing some kind of radio telethon to raise money....but I'm betting yours is more comprehensive TGC!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
TGC

Will you be doing a cover as well that we can download???

As I say on Albion Archives, I have the design skills of a blind hedgehog. The Donkey Centre Half kindly strongarmed one of his employees into doing the FA Cup one. If someone wants to have a go at producing one, I'm sure it would be appreciated. I've stopped sending the disks in DVD cases as it hiked up the postage costs - the cloth sleeves I use now protect the disks fine. But DVD cases are easily gettable now (Poundland do bundles)

Right - looks like I have 70 odd disks to burn. No light of day for me for a few days.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Isn't this all irrelevant while we are fighting to save the club from Norman Baker, Ann DeVecchi and Neil Commin.
Reading this rose-tinted, nostalgia-ridden thread, you'd think the war was over. The most important part is yet to begin and don't under-estimate the determination of the gruesome threesome to consign BHAFC to history.

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
Yes please.

mona said:
Isn't this all irrelevant while we are fighting to save the club from Norman Baker, Ann DeVecchi and Neil Commin.
Reading this rose-tinted, nostalgia-ridden thread, you'd think the war was over. The most important part is yet to begin and don't under-estimate the determination of the gruesome threesome to consign BHAFC to history.

I'll take that as a NO then? :dunce: That was all you had to say rather than preaching.

Besides which, you are factually inaccurate. We HAVE fought - it is now out of our hands and in the hands of whoever performs the Judicial Review.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here