Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Buenanotte's third - every angle. Drink it in

Jimmy Grimble

They’re missing a trick not leaving a camera focussed on the North Stand during goal celebrations.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
This! Further proof if needed how intelligent Pascal is. 90% of players would have shot themselves. If Pascal had pace I suspect he might not be with us
Not all players need pace. I remember his second game against Leicester he got absolutely slaughtered on the pitch. Since then he’s worked so hard to get to his current levels. Never made waves wanting to leave a proper Albion legend.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Not all players need pace. I remember his second game against Leicester he got absolutely slaughtered on the pitch. Since then he’s worked so hard to get to his current levels. Never made waves wanting to leave a proper Albion legend.
Sorry I was suggesting he might not have ever made it to us in the first place if he was blessed with pace as well as the undoubted skill and intelligence.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Despite not being the scorer, that goal summed Pascal Gross up.

Wonderful footballing brain, entirely selfless, classy.
THIS.

If he fancies it, he will make one hell of a manager.

I suspect he's more likely to be a #2 though*, and he'd make whoever he works with look absolutely brilliant.

*he strikes me as lacking the ego that is arguably a key trait for a top-level manager, though times may be changing on that front (slowly)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Despite not being the scorer, that goal summed Pascal Gross up.

Wonderful footballing brain, entirely selfless, classy.

I'm 87.3% certain João hammered the ball to Ferguson, twice the distance away.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
THIS.

If he fancies it, he will make one hell of a manager.

I suspect he's more likely to be a #2 though*, and he'd make whoever he works with look absolutely brilliant.

*he strikes me as lacking the ego that is arguably a key trait for a top-level manager, though times may be changing on that front (slowly)
I know for a fact, that Lord Pascal Groß DOES have an interest in going into coaching.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011

Honestly I could watch this all day. The crowd roar, Hinsh's failed knee slide, Gross wandering off towards the East Stand followed it seems by Dunk, Hodgson's bowed head, the goons' fury. Nectar from the Gods.

could only be improved if there had been a camera on Palace supporters so that we could revel in their abject misery

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
The above link didn't work.......

Selfless play from Pascal Gross to pass to Facundo, when some players might have tried a shot.......
Came here to post exactly that. I've just watched it on slo-mo to really appreciate what he did (and the reactions of the scrambling Palace defenders) and at 1:11 he has the goal at his mercy. But instead he took the right option with a delightful touch to Goodnight to place it perfectly.

What a guy he is!

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Great video. The afterglow from Jack's goal, merging with sudden excitement at the ruthless, direct beauty of the build-up, and the delicious finish combine to create one of the better Amex roars. Plus the pumped celebrations, Jack's er.. slide, and snippets of Palace fury. This should come with a dependency warning for Albion fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here