Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buckley, william buckley runs down the wing for me!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
The only positive I will draw from Bennett leaving is that terrible (Stolen) song will not be sung anymore.

Have to agree with this. The Bennett song is cringeworthy

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Its going to sound silly when he plays up front as a striker with LuaLua bombing down the wing.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Its going to sound silly when he plays up front as a striker with LuaLua bombing down the wing.
You don't need Carol Voderman to work that one out mate. It's easy................

Wil--li--am William Buckley bangs in the goal for me

Da da da da da
Da da da da da
Da da da da da
Da da da da da

Da da da da da
Da da da da da
Da da da da da
Da da da da da

Da da da da da
Da da da da da
Da da da da da
Da da da da da

finlaych

Apr 16, 2011
Brighton, United Kingdom
I saw my mate. The other day. He said to me he'd seen the White pele. So I asked. Who is he. He foes by the name of Will Buckley. Will Buckley. Will Buckley. He goes by the name of Will Buckley.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
I saw my mate. The other day. He said to me he'd seen the White pele. So I asked. Who is he. He goes by the name of Will Buckley. Will Buckley. Will Buckley. He goes by the name of Will Buckley.

Edited 1 letter.

I do like that BUT surely we can think of something a bit more inventive to what we already have?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Rather then start a new thread - I've randomly selected an old one.

So, is Will Buckley playing with an injury? The reason I ask is that on Saturday has up against Dan Harding, a player he's terrorised every time their paths have crossed, but Harding was never stretched, or beaten.

So, is Will injured, or is there something more fundamental about his loss of form / pace?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Rather then start a new thread - I've randomly selected an old one.

So, is Will Buckley playing with an injury? The reason I ask is that on Saturday has up against Dan Harding, a player he's terrorised every time their paths have crossed, but Harding was never stretched, or beaten.

So, is Will injured, or is there something more fundamental about his loss of form / pace?

:laugh: You've picked by far the WORST Buckley-based thread in the entire archive on which to make a serious point. Top work, Papa :lolol:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
:laugh: You've picked by far the WORST Buckley-based thread in the entire archive on which to make a serious point. Top work, Papa :lolol:

yes, I realized that a little later. Too lazy to move the comment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here