Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buckley to Norwich for 5.5m?......

Cars

Feb 13, 2012
Haywards Heath
Big target man with presence?

austin_1596621a.jpg

He'd get sent off to quickly. If he got the slightest bit annoyed, we'd see the stone cold stunner used on the opposition.

D

Deleted member 18477

5.5 million is very sensible business. Any less than 5 million and they can f*** off or add elliot bennett into the mix.

D

Deleted member 18477

He'd get sent off to quickly. If he got the slightest bit annoyed, we'd see the stone cold stunner used on the opposition.

STUNNER!!! STUNNER!!! STUNNER!!! Oh my god did you see that JR!

:lolol:

A thread about buckley has stone cold in it! Just brilliant NSC!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Buckers is exactly the sort of player we should be buying and keeping - not selling on. Yes £5.5m is good financial business, but just who would we get to replace him and how much would we have to spend? It doesn't make footballing sense to me. Buckers will help us get to, and keep us in, the Premiership. We need him on board

you sir,are spot on

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
£5.5m!!!! No chance that anyone would pay that for Will Buckley. If the offer was there we would be MAD to turn it down.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Buckley on his day is worth every penny of £5.5 million if not more, however like a lot of wide men often has three or four indifferent performance, followed by three or four outstanding ones. Throw in how often he is injured and I would bite their hands off for that sort of dough in the current climate.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Wasn't Steve Austin worth 6 million dollars and with bionic legs he would certain be fast therefore might be a good deal, otherwise they can do one, I would not sell even for 5.5 mill we need to make a statement of intent which either means signing someone for 5 million plus or rejecting offers under 10 mill.

AlbionRob

Dec 25, 2011
Wasn't Steve Austin worth 6 million dollars and with bionic legs he would certain be fast therefore might be a good deal, otherwise they can do one, I would not sell even for 5.5 mill we need to make a statement of intent which either means signing someone for 5 million plus or rejecting offers under 10 mill.

If Steve Austin cost $6m in 1974 he would cost $28m today. Norwich therefore need to pay c. £17m for Buckley.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
It's 100% bullshit.

And Gus would NEVER sell for only £5 Million - considering just the other day he said English players are "overpriced" and that he won't be making selling easy - going to need at least £7 Million to consider us selling really.

Maybe £5 Million + Benno though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here