Mate are you serious ????????:ffsparr:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Yes please. Buckley lacks courage.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Why oh why does anyone think that either Lambert or Holt would be available to us, they are two of the higher scoring Englishman in the Premier League. It's as about as ridiculous as suggesting Frank Lampard.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Why oh why does anyone think that either Lambert or Holt would be available to us, they are two of the higher scoring Englishman in the Premier League. It's as about as ridiculous as suggesting Frank Lampard.
Kevin Nolan dropped down to this level :wink:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Your all mental if you think that this is a thing that could happen. Can anyone tell me why Southampton would sell him?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Knowing Poyet, in a swop we'd end up with Martin Lambert as Ricky's wage demands would be too high.

Dec 29, 2011
Again, why would Southampton sell him?

I meant a fine deal for us, people seem to think Buckley is amazing, but I think Lambert is better.

Why would S'ton sell Lambert? It's a well known fact Adkins and Lambert don't get along, Adkins may want to bring in a higher calibre striker for a final bid to stay in the Premier League. I don't think it'll happen personally, just trying to thinks of things to answer your question.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here