Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
According to.........?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
So he signs an extension when there are rumours flying about that Norwich want him for £5.5m? Coincidence? This sort of news suggests he is really leaving!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
That same twitter account I seem to remember posted a load of rubbish during the last transfer window, sounda plausible but certainly don't take it as gospel.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Is he a reliable source?

Bennetts Field Bunny is not a reliable source. He's probably read it on here or something and taken it for gospel.

From back on deadline day...

[tweet]241470130050174976[/tweet]

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
While I'd love it to mean he's definitely staying, obviously it doesn't mean that - just that he'd cost more.

And that ties in with Gus's comments after Watford that basically he's getting pissed off that Brighton have played fair with predator clubs in the past and got shafted in the process, and that won't be happening any more. All good in my book.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Well it's one of two, so a fifty fifty chance of being right and 'boosting' credibility. If its the wrong choice it'll quickly be forgotten.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
If true I see it as Gus saying to potential buyers "See? I mean it. You have to pay BIG money."

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I know contract s don't mean as much these days but if this were true it surely means he ain't going anywhere this window. it's v v v rare a player would sign a big deal then leave a few days later...!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I know contract s don't mean as much these days but if this were true it surely means he ain't going anywhere this window. it's v v v rare a player would sign a big deal then leave a few days later...!

Agree, very good news IMO. If true.

Dec 29, 2011

Nasri did before joining Arsenal :) But yes, it's pretty rare.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here