Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buckley out tomorrow

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I dont think he will be risked for the next 3 games.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
What a great position to be in, we don't have to rush players back and risk further injury, one of the things I love about Gus is that he always has the interests of the players at heart.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Gus said he is definately out tomorrow, but MAY be fit for Tuesday.

KLL is 100% fit though.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
What a great position to be in, we don't have to rush players back and risk further injury, one of the things I love about Gus is that he always has the interests of the players at heart.

I like the way he talks with complete confidence that the other players will be good enough, must do their confidence good to read that sort of thing.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
This gives Vincelot, Noone, Sparrow etc a chance to impress so that when Buckley is fit again, he will have to fight for his place

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Kaz to start please :)

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Agreed. Although there is a strong argument for keeping the same team that beat Cardiff surely?

Or the team that beat Pomopey.

As we know with GP , he picks a team depending on opposition. With the wide Amex pitch I'm certain a winger will start.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton

As we know with GP , he picks a team depending on opposition. With the wide Amex pitch I'm certain a winger will start.

You're right. I'd plump for Noone over LuaLua on current form. Bring Kaz into the game on the hour mark, that'll mix things up.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
And I wish the BBC could get things right

Summer signing Will Buckley could be passed fit for Brighton despite initial fears that a hamstring injury might keep him out for at least a fortnight.
But winger Kazenga LuaLua, who has missed the last three games with his hamstring problem, remains a doubt.

Like replace Will Buckley with KLL and vice versa.

BBC Sport - Brighton v Blackpool

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Agreed. Although there is a strong argument for keeping the same team that beat Cardiff surely?

Not for me Rich - I think the diamond is best suited away and on narrower pitch - the Amex pitch is suited for wingers or a winger as we've been doing... LuaLua is class - i'd start him myself :bowdown:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
My thinking is that Kaz is DEVASTATING coming off the bench against a tiring full back, it also protects his hamstrings not playing the full 90.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
My thinking is that Kaz is DEVASTATING coming off the bench against a tiring full back, it also protects his hamstrings not playing the full 90.

Charlton away was a classic example of this

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here