Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BT Sport

• Thread starter Deleted member 22389
  • Start date

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
I seriously hope that BT's expenditure on this little TV venture of theirs comes back and bites them on the arse.

I ducking hate BT.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Too many ads on Universal TV for my liking. Not sure it has Bein Sports USA either if you want to watch Ipswich vs the Albion on Saturday.

It has bein, only get the ads when you change channels. Live media is a pain for adverts unless you pay for upgrade. Plus you don't get sky sports on it anymore.

Picture is also better on universal less blocky

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I seriously hope that BT's expenditure on this little TV venture of theirs comes back and bites them on the arse.

I ducking hate BT.

I concur

BT are the most weasely bunch of shysters.

I have BT Landline, Infinity, BT TV and opted to take Sky Sports 1 & 2 which suited me as I didn't want the whole Sky package.

This time around they of course want to furtively increase their revenue by charging for the basic sport channel (as I understand it because they are so devious) but that I could have it for free if I renewed my contract which, when they subsequently called me, I told them I wished to have the option of 'walking' at any point rather than being tied up. Another point which I am sure other BT customers will be able to confirm, is that they have continually brought forward the date of my DD, which in itself is disgusting.

I look forward, when I have time, to researching and identifying a better alternative.

BT Booh

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here