Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BT sport now on virgin media

Most of ESPN America content is on the normal ESPN channel, basically it's just been rebranded as ESPN.

Cheers matt, I've had a quick look but couldn't see them listed. I'll keep an eye out for them though.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Yesterday the XL package I already pay for did not include BT sport.
Today the XL package does include BT sport and I don't have to pay any more for it.

Free?

When they say it is free what they really mean is that the overall price you pay already takes into account any carriage fees VM hand over to BT plus the usual profit margin on top. VM pull the wool over their XL customers eyes and BT include them in the subscriber count as indirect customers , win-win for both sides.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Excellent news - was just about to threaten to move and get some extra channels. Might still do that and see what else they'll do: currently paying £60+ a month for XL TV, XL phone and 20mb broadband. Think I may be able to do a little better ...

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Expect all your subscriptions to rise, VM are spending millions just to broadcast the channel.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not much good to me as Virgin Media is not available in Haywards Heath cant understand why. I am with talktalk for phone and broadband and they are putting their prices up from October as I received a circular today telling me about it and asking if I wish to continue at the new price or cancel.

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
Expect all your subscriptions to rise, VM are spending millions just to broadcast the channel.

Odds on as vm are reportedly paying the telecoms group £75 million a year for access to BT Sport so it to be expected.

I doubt very much bt sport will be around much after the 3 years prem deal, they are hemorrhaging money on this venture and looking at the figures from espn it's easy to see why they decided to get the hell outa here.

http://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/424434/ESPN-losses-plies-up-in-failed-battle-for-sport-channels

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
I was at my local on Saturday before the game chatting to the landlord. The cost for him to show BT Sports in the pub was £375 per month (just for the BT sport channels) Outrageous prices.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here