Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BT Sport (inc 38 Premier League matches) - FREE if you have BT Broadband

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Virgin Media's website is now saying BT Sport is coming soon. VM and BT may have agreed on a wholesale carriage deal but I can't see it being "free" for XL customers.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
I signed up for it today as I have BT infinity. As I was getting Espn free with sky as their contract finishes on July I was interested.
It is free but as I had had the contract with bt for five months, my 12 contract restarted again when I signed up.
Seems good to me as they promise Brazilian games which is important to me.
Starts in August.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I got BT vision installed yesterday. I'm not on infinity (not available in my area), but have BT broadband. Therefore I should be able to watch BT sport through my BT vision+ box on my TV as long as I get a BT sport card (£10). I'm looking forward to all of the Premiership Rugby.

SwedishSonna

Aug 9, 2005
Newcastle upon Tyne
I got BT vision installed yesterday. I'm not on infinity (not available in my area), but have BT broadband. Therefore I should be able to watch BT sport through my BT vision+ box on my TV as long as I get a BT sport card (£10). I'm looking forward to all of the Premiership Rugby.

Will either be delivered over copper multicast depending on whether your exchange is enabled or not. Otherwise will be Freeview signal (standard def only).

Shirley Virgin need to reduce their prices, cos...not joking I pay shag loads to them. Moving soon so will need to change but fick me I've had some proper bad experiences with BT!! As I understand it it is only free for the first year....wait til you're all subscribed up n wait for the price hikes in year 2........

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
I've got BT phone & infinity broadband. Service is great and price ok if you tie into a deal. We got the HD TV pakage which was £15 per month. This included Sports in HD, live pause rewind, series link and a shed loads if on demand services and box sets : films etc for nothing (most recent releases still charged). All great for the 1st 2 weeks and then it bust! The box has no power - I've checked fuses etc and its still not working. It took me 3 phone calls & an email before someone finally arranged an engineer to attend with a replacement box. Hope it's just a one off... Great whilst it work, rubbish when it breaks! Anyone else had problems with their box?

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Got my BT vision box today as was sold on the BT & Euro Sport parts with the rest of it for £15. Having a play with it today it seems pretty decent, like the HD and the tour de france. BT sport kicks in on the 1 august. Cant wait!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here