[Albion] Bssouma....??

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
And Bong & Knockaert...

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
The honest truth is that despite all of us wanting him to do well, the potential, the promise, the not insignificant outlay even by crazy PL standards, He’s almost certainly going to fade into obscurity. Just another in the long line of exciting at first fails to deliver types I’ve seen a hundred times before at the Albion, all things relative obviously. We all know this in our bones, we just don’t want to admit. He’s just not good enough. There, I’ve said it.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
well i have to admit my kilkenny went down the kitchen sink and i went to bed when we allowed watford to dance forward and score , same old same old .....defence backing off .....midfield passing sideways , backwards , back to keeper , out to dunk , unto proper sideways , side ways , sideways , backwards....i mean ffs.....we are now out of the end of a 4 game streak that could have gone a long way to making our survival a lot more likely but we have not realised the potential of playing 4 teams who we are in direct contention for relegation/survival.....with this in mind i can't help wondering exactly who is going to generate some attacking intent from midfield......Bissouma is my guess does anyone know what's happening with him ...??:moo:

Mac Allister is my hope

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Is everyone forgetting his last league start, when he was close to MoM in our only win for about ten games?

He drove the team forward, had several good shots and entertained the crowd with his skill - all three of these have been lacking in recent weeks.

Seems strange to me that some are saying he flatters to deceive.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I think he's a fantastic player but like the others, he's struggling to get into any sort of rhythm. The sooner Potter settles down his team selection, the better. I don't think a settled team will include Bissouma, though. I'm expecting to see him loaned out next season if Potter doesn't see anything until the end of the season.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Is everyone forgetting his last league start, when he was close to MoM in our only win for about ten games?

He drove the team forward, had several good shots and entertained the crowd with his skill - all three of these have been lacking in recent weeks.

Seems strange to me that some are saying he flatters to deceive.

That’s essentially what everyone’s saying though, he’s inconsistent and thats not quite good enough in the PL

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
That’s essentially what everyone’s saying though, he’s inconsistent and thats not quite good enough in the PL

I agree he’s had a couple of disappointing games but he’s hardly had much of an opportunity to prove his consistency, has he? When was the last time he started more than two games in a row?

He can be frustrating, but in a one-paced team he provides a bit of dynamism and pace that we often lack in midfield.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I agree he’s had a couple of disappointing games but he’s hardly had much of an opportunity to prove his consistency, has he? When was the last time he started more than two games in a row?

He can be frustrating, but in a one-paced team he provides a bit of dynamism and pace that we often lack in midfield.

Was worse than pants v MASSIVE, and appears to have a bit of 'baggage'.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Was worse than pants v MASSIVE, and appears to have a bit of 'baggage'.
They were all pants against MASSIVE! No idea on baggage though. He was great against Palace, not sure why he was dropped.

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Bissouma is a hugely promising footballer who we have acquired for a knockdown fee.

Never mind any non football related issues, he has been brilliant at times and frustrating at others, write him off by all means but he is sure to become a mega star in the future.

Only saying !

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton

This. Throughout his time here he’s never been given a decent run to really make an impression despite the fact in some games he has looked absolute quality (and obviously poor in a couple).

Really hope he gets an extended chance before we lose him as he is a talent.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Bssouma reminds me of Rowan Ince, Great first season then disappears into obscurity. Both players were exciting and looked decent signings.

comparing Bissouma to Ince is like comparing Pele to Patrick Viera........i really think Bissouma has the makings of a great foootballer , you don't lose your flair and skill because you get nicked a couple of times but you may well lose your mojo & your licence ,obviously.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
This. Throughout his time here he’s never been given a decent run to really make an impression despite the fact in some games he has looked absolute quality (and obviously poor in a couple).

Really hope he gets an extended chance before we lose him as he is a talent.

Why do you think Hughton & Potter haven't really fancied giving him a run in the team?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here