REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
many thanks

:)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Warnock really doesn't have a very good record in the top division, didn't he come straight back down with Notts County too? Two no hoper teams at that level in fairness though.

Chairman trying to justify not paying Warnock what he wanted or thinking he'd taken them as far as he could.? McCabe said

Neil Warnock is a great motivator. We can reflect now maybe Neil Warnock wasn't quite right for our Premiership ambitions. But he gave it his all.

"The time had come for a change."

Last edited:

Les Biehn said:
I reckon he might do ok.

in taking them down................................

..... to the pub

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
He's a bizarre appointment, his record at West Brom was average with more funds than he'll get at Sheff Utd and he was poor at Middlesbrough considering the money he spent. I don't think I'd be happy if I was a blade.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
crodonilson said:
He's a bizarre appointment, his record at West Brom was average with more funds than he'll get at Sheff Utd and he was poor at Middlesbrough considering the money he spent. I don't think I'd be happy if I was a blade.

It's truly bizarre isn't it? Is the Sheff Utd chairman the only person in football who thinks Robson is a good manager?

I'd have thought their fans will be seriously angry.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
ranks alongside David O'Leary as a bloody awful manager living on his reputation from being a player. Had money where ever he has been but done nothing with it

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
crodonilson said:

but he did have a fantastic record at bradford

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Kinky Gerbils said:
He is up there with Graham Rix, how does he keep getting work?

Precisely, bad luck Blades IMHO

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
I heard on the radio that Sheff U's odds for promotion have just lengthened. What a surprise!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here