Bryan Robson. His next club ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
A nine iron?

from what i have heard about him, he certainly can take his drink, apperantly he used to go on the lash the night before a game, and still play at his very best, so a pub team would be ideal for him

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Stevenage? I hear they're pissed off with their manager.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Wolves

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I think his career will end up like Peter Taylor's.

The only difference is that Peter Taylor has actually achieved something in his managerial career!

With that in mind...Bognor Regis?? Havant & Waterloovile?? :D

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
some pub team that might suit him

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
His reputation will have inevitably been tarnished but he will point to the fact he wasn't given enough time to turn Sheff Utd around and his more than decent records at Middlebrough and West Brom.

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
His reputation will have inevitably been tarnished but he will point to the fact he wasn't given enough time to turn Sheff Utd around and his more than decent records at Middlebrough and West Brom.

He got them both relegated!!!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
:D Absolute TOILET at Middlesbrough, and one lucky season at West Brom where they stayed up on the last day only because of THREE other results going their way. Needless to say, they went down the following season.

He didn't actually *need* to "turn Sheff Utd around". He inherited the nucleas of a decent squad so good that it that should still be in the Premiership. He just took it apart, filled it with aging old timer has-beens and now they're gash.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports