Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bryan Adams

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I'll be at the Komedia to see The Hamsters - shit kicking blues rock at its best.

ada4bha

Jan 27, 2010
His smaller acoustic gig at the Dome a year or so back was something else!:guitar:

Had I not been working, I too would have been there ... (B Adams that is, not The Hamsters) ... seen him on numerous occasions and always puts on a good show ... have to concur with jasetheace ... the Brighton Dome acoustic gig is probably in my top 3 of the 200+ gigs i have been to

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
Seen him 2wice there. The first time he was supporting Tina Turner. I'm playing Ryan Adams at the monment. Now he really is good.

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
Saw him at the centre over 20 years ago. Bloody jcls. Off to the Undertones on Saturday night down the Concorde. Saw them over 30 years ago. Suppose there will be more jcls there too!!

:guitar::guitar:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
My gf made me take her to see him here. Teenage love etc when she was at school. She enjoyed it. Longest f***ing concert I've ever had to stand through

Maverick

Jun 1, 2011
Anyway just to update, the concert was bloody good last night. And someone put 'we hate palace' up on the live bryanadams twitter page on the big screen, worth going just for that.

Cpt. Spavil

Mar 9, 2008
Anyway just to update, the concert was bloody good last night. And someone put 'we hate palace' up on the live bryanadams twitter page on the big screen, worth going just for that.

I was there too mate it was epic

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Reporter: Terrance and Philip are not the first troublesome thing to come out of Canada, let us not forget Bryan Adams...
Canadian Govt. Rep: Now, now, the Canadian Government has apologised for Bryan Adams on several occasions.

galebs

Jan 28, 2008
Bexhill
Got to admit i was a fan of this twitter quote "Brian got it wrong its not 18 , but BHA till i die "

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here