Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Of course, there is always the possibility of the [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION] selection:

.......................Stockdale
Bruno........Dunk..Hunemiaer.....Bong
Rosenior..Stephens..Kayal..Pocognoli
..................Murray...Baldock
Sounds more perseus, although LuaLua isn't with us to play up front.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Why? It is accurate. We see reports on players being fit or ready all the time a few days before games and that does not mean anything. It is probably to throw other teams off the scent which is fine, I am just telling people to not get their hopes up too much that all of them will be perfectly fit and in the squad. Let us hope they all are but I am saying it would not be a surprise if they are not.

you don't need to tell me anything sunshine.... Allright!

el punal

Why? It is accurate. We see reports on players being fit or ready all the time a few days before games and that does not mean anything. It is probably to throw other teams off the scent which is fine, I am just telling people to not get their hopes up too much that all of them will be perfectly fit and in the squad. Let us hope they all are but I am saying it would not be a surprise if they are not.

How can it be accurate when you're surmising? The accuracy will be when Chris Hughton names the side to play Blackburn.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
How can it be accurate when you're surmising? The accuracy will be when Chris Hughton names the side to play Blackburn.

Ok, I will reword. based on previous comments by Hughton before a game, let us not assume that all the players that have been said to be fit will be in the 18. Us fans all hope that they are and it would be fantastic if they are, however it will not be a total surprise if some of those players mentioned do not make it.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Of course, there is always the possibility of the [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION] selection:

.......................Stockdale
Bruno........Dunk..Hunemiaer.....Bong
Rosenior..Stephens..Kayal..Pocognoli
..................Murray...Baldock

Sounds more perseus, although LuaLua isn't with us to play up front.

Nah...

(No Will Buckley)

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Ok. So this is what he said today. ie: he gives a running commentary before every match of every player who is out and where they are.

I really don't get this idea that Hughton "lies" or doesn't come clean about fitness of players or that he shouldn't for tactical reasons or what advantage that possibly gives us anyway.

Bruno STILL has the groin injury.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
That's the info from Naylor.
Unless he's being fed misinformation.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
I'm pretty gutted that he's out today. Doesn't seem likely that's change on the next week. Really bad to have Baldock out too

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Well, Bruno back in made an instant impact! What a run and ball in for the first goal. He is such a special player. I think he has a real chance of giving it a go in the PL next season. Forget age, the guy is just in amazing shape. He could be like Giggs and keep going into his 40s. What a talent. Joy to watch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here