Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bruno

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Like Calde and Orlandi he really seems to 'get' the Albion and enjoys being part of it all.

I always think Bruno's Albion Mojo is very unfairly overlooked. Not surprising when St Calde is around but from his very first interview he's been Albion through and through.

Class player too.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Good player is Mr Bruno however Rosenior will soon have that position locked down in my opinion

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Thought he had a good game. That beard is particularly impressive too. I can't help feeling there's the air of an early 20th century European royal about him now.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Good player is Mr Bruno however Rosenior will soon have that position locked down in my opinion

I'm not so sure. Bruno has a better pedigree than Rosenior. Certainly if Bruno maintains Fridays level of performance Rosenior won't get a look in.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Bruno quite often starts a season well. Wait until it gets a bit colder and then expect him to lose his spot.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Antonio got in two crosses/shots this match. Last season it was only one cross. I blame the 4-4-2 for letting Lansbury pass to Antonio all the time and making Bruno's job harder. .

Bruno_3267.JPG

Wingers don't get past Bruno on the outside. Just not allowed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here