Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Why is Hull away the trickiest game this season? If we are going to use this theory, surely he will prove himself against the European Champions?

albie_noobs

Jul 25, 2011
Newhaven
The only time he f***ed up ... what happened? He f***ed up with such flair, that we scored.

A joy to watch.
Absolutely this! The only time he miscontrolled it he put Adjhestein through for his goal.
Bruno was the best player on the pitch today by a country mile and it doesn't matter a jot about the opposition, those who have' nt seen him are in for a real treat
Brunoooohh....Brunnoooohhh...Brunnooohhh!!

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
He put this on his Facebook about 10 minutes ago:

Segundo partido...0-3...despues de la paliza fisica de esta mañana tiene merito!!! Increible la aficion q se ha movilizado al campo del Lewes! Increible!!!! Abrazos

I don't speak Spanish at all, but Google was on hand to come up with this:

Second game ... 0-3 ... after the physical beating this morning has merit! Incredible q the hobby has moved to the field of Lewes! Incredible!! hugs

Can't wait to see this guy tear the Championship apart next season.

Last edited:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

Segundo partido...0-3...despues de la paliza fisica de esta mañana tiene merito!!! Increible la aficion q se ha movilizado al campo del Lewes! Increible!!!! Abrazos

Second game ... 0-3 ... after the physical beating this morning has merit! Incredible q the hobby has moved to the field of Lewes! Incredible!! hugs

Amazing scenes.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield

My Spanish isnt perfect but i think it says: Second game...0-3... after the physical beating this morning, its been worth it. The support (us) is incredible, it moved itself to the Lewes pitch? (not sur eof that bit , in terms of exact translation) Incredible!!! Hugs (a typical greeting to friends)

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
NSC decends into a binfest when we get a quality player, NSC decends into a binfest when we don't get players. There seems to be a theme developing here.

Anyway welcome to The Albion Bruno & long may you reign.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010

Great Post ! Can you tell us what his Twitter address is ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here