Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno - what a star!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Sure, just surprised it was 2nd =Div Brighton to bring him to England. Amazing player amongst some shite in this league.

Gus was good at bringing in Spanish players. Calde, Bruno, Spanish Dave, Orlandi and Ulloa (I know he's Argentinian but was playing in Spain).
He also said that Calde & Bruno were the fittest players in the club, so it's no surprise that Bruno is still at the top of his game at his age.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Wit GG being a squad player at best next season, Bruno could lead us to the championship, thus ensuring he is one of our greatest ever :bowdown:

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Bbrrrrrrrruunoo!

Peerless

adjective
unequalled; unrivalled.
"a peerless fullback"
synonyms: incomparable, matchless, unrivalled, inimitable, beyond compare, unparalleled, unequalled, without equal, unmatched, beyond comparison, second to none, unsurpassed, unsurpassable, nonpareil;

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I think he is now one of my all-time favourites.

We talk about Vicente ability wise, but have we ever seen a player with the level touch and skill that Bruno has? Amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lurker

56 years and counting ...
Mar 8, 2010
West Midlands
Some older viewers might recall Terry Venables referring to Jerry Murphy of Palace back in the day when the rivalry really did mean something.
He said Murphy could play in a dinner jacket and bow tie he was so immaculate (ridiculous ... he was bang average) and that's how Bruno always looks to me.

Absolutely immaculate in everything he does.

He was outstanding last night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here