Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno Saltor legacy

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
From up high in WSU I thought I knew how good a player he was.

However, being down by the corner flag at MK and watching him just boss that second half up close brought it to a whole new level.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Does anyone have footage of the skillz he produced in the first half of Burnley? There was one bit of skill I've never seen before, which made me scream like a girl. He's my player of the season.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Somewhere there's a portrait of Bruno getting older every day

Michael-Stipe-640x707.jpg

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
The Bearded One

Bruno_3267.JPG

Best full back I've seen live. Any team. Second on the list of best Albion players after Lawrenson.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
From up high in WSU I thought I knew how good a player he was.

However, being down by the corner flag at MK and watching him just boss that second half up close brought it to a whole new level.

I have had this since moving to WSL this season. SOme of his footwork, at the speed he does it, is extraordinary.

I was guilty of thinking he was past it TWO years ago but this season he's played better than full back I've ever seen. He deserves to play Premier League next season.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I have had this since moving to WSL this season. SOme of his footwork, at the speed he does it, is extraordinary.

I was guilty of thinking he was past it TWO years ago but this season he's played better than full back I've ever seen. He deserves to play Premier League next season.
Agreed....he just seems to be getting better and better from our WSL viewpoint. Is there a more flairtastic RB in English football?

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Based on this seasons performances, i reckon Bruno has a good couple of seasons left in him whatever division we are in. He is absolutely top drawer.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I think a T-shirt should be made in his honour - "Mr. Upside Down Man", with his head suitably positioned. Anyone with a design?

I posted this somewhere else yesterday (and laughed so much when I first saw it the other day, in reference to the great man).

Screen Shot 2016-04-06 at 22.11.50.png

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Not only is he getting better & better on the field, he is an absolute gent off it too. At the kids Xmas parties he's one of only a few players that look like they actually want to be there, & is happy to chat any time. My kids love him, my wife loves him...heck, I think even I love him. Albion legend status is already cemented.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Ole ole ole ole Brrrunnoooo, Brrrunnoooom HHas been great to hear that ringing out last weekend and at Birmingham. Must be really nice for the bloke to hear the appreciation of the fans. He deserves it, official legend in my book

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I have doubted him in the past (thought he was well past it last season) but good God has he proved me wrong. He's been absolutely superb this season and is certainly top 3 for Player of the Season.

For me, it's between Kayal, Bruno and maybe Stockdale. I think Kayal edges it simply because, as [MENTION=1983]Stuart[/MENTION]Munday said, we completely fall apart without him.

I Disagree, without a doubt Kayal has been instrumental in our success so far this season but I would give it to Bruno & this is why.

He as played every league game this season.He has taken over the captaincy in Greers absence.He has played alongside 4 different centre backs
& has time & time again continued to deliver fantastic performances.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here