Votes: 31 51.7%
  • Forget

Votes: 29 48.3%

• Total voters

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Is there actually any credible evidence he has said he is not happy or is this a case of "my mate was in a pub and overheard some one say that his uncle who works with someone who works with Bruno heard him say he's not happy?" Next we'll be getting Kanchelskis has been seen walking into The Grand with Michael Owen!
Hell of a tab if he’s still staying there

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Would have to be a clear benefit to the club for him to come back rather than legend status, which has been tarnished for now.

The only thing to wrap up is whether the rose garden television address of sorrow is coming from Blooms or Barbs back garden

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
All these pages based on one random poster saying it though… Although it’s very plausible, it’s also a very obvious rumour for someone to start no - 2+2=…

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Bruno is now history to me, I hope there is no way back for him or Roberts. I wish him no ill but I don’t want him back here,

Those videos and once a seagull bollocks 🤮

#vindictivebastard

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I hope Bruno lands himself a nice little, inoffensive managing gig somewhere (Bristol or something), has a decent career and has success with them.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
We all make decisions we regret later.

Does he want to return? Does that really matter? Returning with your tail between your legs is awkward and sometimes never works out.

If he's decided the grass ain't greener, that's on him. If he applies for a vacancy here, that's TB's call. I'd rather he came back here than joined that lot up the '23.

Varndean VI Form College

Jul 29, 2011
Hove
Bruno Saltor: Albion legend. From what one hears, a thoroughly decent chap to boot. However, chose to join Potter’s greedy, doomed from the outset journey to the King’s Road. Would you forgive and welcome him back to our coaching staff or banish him from Brighton and Hove?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Bloody hell do we have the needy fans in the country ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I wouldn’t welcome him back one the coaching staff.

I wouldn’t banish him from the city either.

Hope that helps xx

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here