Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno back!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I know I'm in the minority here but I thought he was one of our better more creative and committed players during that awful run we have just had. A fully firing Bruno brings more than Calde IMO. Flame away

Calde has done nothing wrong in the last two games but I think Oscar may bring Bruno back in today.

Absolutely right. Calderon is more of a threat in the oppositions box though.

However, whatever to happened to 'can't change a winning team'?

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
I prefer Calderón, as does pretty much everyone, but maybe Bruno is better, I don't know. I am sure the Head Coach has it under control.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Absolutely right. Calderon is more of a threat in the oppositions box though.

However, whatever to happened to 'can't change a winning team'?

Calderon has scored a fair few goals for us too, Bruno has one, albeit a rather magnificent one.

Calde always scores against Charlton, he should definitely get the nod. :thumbsup:

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Bruno starts.

Really annoyed at this. Garcia dropped Dunk when he shouldn't have and we went on a poor run after that - I hope reinstating Bruno doesn't cost us. I just don't trust him defensively and I'd much prefer Calderon in that position. He doesn't deserve to be dropped either.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Bruno starts.

Really annoyed at this. Garcia dropped Dunk when he shouldn't have and we went on a poor run after that - I hope reinstating Bruno doesn't cost us. I just don't trust him defensively and I'd much prefer Calderon in that position. He doesn't deserve to be dropped either.

Feel free to admit you were wrong. Bruno had another great game.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Even Calderon knows Bruno's the better player. He's the Glen Johnson of the Championship - not the best defender in the league but the oppositions wingers usually have to defend more than attack due to his offensive movement. I hope we keep hold of him, he has plenty still in the tank.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If Calde had started he wouldn't have been able to go bat-poop crazy when he came on.

Was his remit:-

Keep it tight and support Bruno.

or

Push Leo out of the way & play centre forward?

:bowdown: legend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here