Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno awesome yet again

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
As a card carrying member of anyone BUT Bruno (silly sendings off, cant defend, gets caught out of position) this season he has been brilliant.

Because this season he has genuine competition in Rosenior. I love Calde but whem you have two approaching mid 30s full backs vying for one position there was a certain amount of laurel resting and Bruno had been resting for about 3 years.

mccraque

Feb 24, 2009
I think that Bruno is possibly the best right back the club's ever had. I've said that for a few seasons rather than on the strength of a few games this year.

He's a proper footballer. Sure last season was a bit shite (but in which position wasn't it?) - What's more noticable this year is that the unit around him is more dependable, allowing him to do his thing

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
One word for his form this season Competition !!

Mattywerewolf

Mar 7, 2012
Saff of the River
Bruno was immense last night. Solid at the back (which hasn't always been the case) and had the best technical ability of any player on the pitch. The volley was stunning and either side of the goal would have made goal of the season. Many good performances last night really encouraged to see Murphy play so well and Honey monster made virtually every header. With Lua Lua coming back i'd say same side but with Solly making way for Kazenga (and Murphy changing to right). Amazing to think that Rosenior can't push into the starting line up. Just shows how consistent Bruno has been so far!

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Bruno was immense last night. Solid at the back (which hasn't always been the case) and had the best technical ability of any player on the pitch. The volley was stunning and either side of the goal would have made goal of the season. Many good performances last night really encouraged to see Murphy play so well and Honey monster made virtually every header. With Lua Lua coming back i'd say same side but with Solly making way for Kazenga (and Murphy changing to right). Amazing to think that Rosenior can't push into the starting line up. Just shows how consistent Bruno has been so far!

Rosenior looked tired towards end of Hull game . I think he was rested rather than being dropped and is a good squad player . Just goes to show what the strength in depth of the squad is compared to last season

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
TheHood.jpg

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
Bruno's through ball to Hemed in the second half, when the latter should have swiffled and shot a fraction earlier, was sublime. He is playing like the Bruno who first arrived at the Amex, if not better.

No. 25

Aug 25, 2012
Can not believe that there were people on here moaning about him getting another years contract last season. Along with Stephens the stand out player of the season so far.

Love the guy :cool:

People were moaning last season, and quite rightly so, because he was pretty shite

This seasons he's received a lot of acclaim, and quite rightly so, because he's been immense.

That's football mate

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
People were moaning last season, and quite rightly so, because he was pretty shite

This seasons he's received a lot of acclaim, and quite rightly so, because he's been immense.

That's football mate

But he wasn't as bad last year as many suggest, in fact given what he was covering defensively he did an okay job.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
At work, what happened?

He jumped up and down in a very amusing and angry way. I take it he was keen on another clean sheet.

Watching those highlights gave me goosebumps at just how good our movement and passing was. Lovely

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
He jumped up and down in a very amusing and angry way. I take it he was keen on another clean sheet.

Watching those highlights gave me goosebumps at just how good our movement and passing was. Lovely

Thanks, I do recall that now.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Bruno has always been able to find a quality forward pass,but with 2 upfront there are so many more options for him to hit.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Brilliant slide in to block a shot last night. Can't remember exact circumstances now, other than thinking "oh shit, we're in trouble here" only for Bruno to fly in from a long way back to save the day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here