Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno and Sol

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
March looks very promising indeed. Confident on the ball, always looking to beat defenders. Kind of a younger Craig Noone.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I thought Bruno was MOM. Spanish Rod did ok snd looked very much like Hoskins in his play. Stephens did ok although his first touch let him down a number of times and I thouht that he was lucky to not get a red card for his double footed jump/tackle in the first half surprised the ref didnt even give a yellow.

I agree. The two-footed style of the tackle could easily a few inches closer to the opponent brought a red card. You don't jump in like that for any tackle.
I thought he looked like he has an engine though, Dale, right to the finish back and forth. More of a footballing mind than workhorse Crofts too.
D-Rod has some nippy little feet certainly, and played a good ball for KLL near the end, but i need to see a bit of him to know whether he's got that killer edge that we bloody well needed today but didn't have for so long.
Bruno carried out some magically extreme touches again. His throw-in-avoiding slide had me bow and to see him in an attacking right-wing position whenever we tried to break, often further ahead than any of our forwards had me love him more for all his efforts to get in those positions.
I'd give MOM to Ulloa though as his touch seemed returned and although he won little in the air i was dead pleased to see him the control of the ball around the front third that i feel he was trying too hard to be physical to keep for the last few games. Chuffed he scored the winner with a decent ball finally played.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here