Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno against Cardiff 03rd Oct 2015

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
He was both at fault (in part - Dunk and or Greer also, as well as whoever gave them the ball for the pass down the wing) for their goal and also superb fro the remainder of the game. He is just a joy to watch when on this form

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
I thought he was outstanding. He made four of five technically perfect tackles against players running at him. They were so good their players couldn't even pretend they'd been foulded as they just would have looked completely foolish. Excellent performance. As for the goal, I haven't seen it on tv, but my impression at the game in regards to fault was that it was more Greer. Yes Bruno was beaten on the wing, but I was more disappointed with Greer (in particular as it was his player who scored) and Dunk for not getting goal side of their players.
I also thought March looked good when he got to the by line. I've never been a fan of March's final ball, and saturday he struggled when trying to deliver from the wing, but when he pushed on and tried cut it back from the by line he looked much more comfortable. He's obviously got the pace to beat players, maybe he should try getting as high up he can before crossing/cutting back, might make him more effective.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here