Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brum mob by Burger King/pier

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I did here London pompous had organised a " tea party" for the brummy boys.

God bless the queen of Belgium

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
I did here London pompous had organised a " tea party" for the brummy boys.

God bless the queen of Belgium

Listen you slaaaag. Scratchcard, Size 5, Big Vern, Longpockets and me had a meeting with some of their top boys organised today, it was only for those ITK as the OB were too busy looking after you scarfers.

Can't go into too much detail as walls have ears, suffice to say they went home with their tails between their legs after Mary Berry said Longpockets' Apple Strudel was worth a Michelin Star by itself, and Paul Hollywood ejaculated when he sank his teeth into Big Vern's Victoria sponge.

You lot can keep talking about Spanish Dave and playoffs, whilst me and the rest of HPACC are keeping the streets clean of nawtiness from non locals, savvy?

God Bless the Queen Mum and Jasper Carrott.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Listen you slaaaag. Scratchcard, Size 5, Big Vern, Longpockets and me had a meeting with some of their top boys organised today, it was only for those ITK as the OB were too busy looking after you scarfers.

Can't go into too much detail as walls have ears, suffice to say they went home with their tails between their legs after Mary Berry said Longpockets' Apple Strudel was worth a Michelin Star by itself, and Paul Hollywood ejaculated when he sank his teeth into Big Vern's Victoria sponge.

You lot can keep talking about Spanish Dave and playoffs, whilst me and the rest of HPACC are keeping the streets clean of nawtiness from non locals, savvy?

So big Vern has been released from that Moroccan cell for supplying out of date pineapple chunks to the mujaheddin? I saw beryl the botty down in shoreditch dolling out a bit of treatment to an Australian sheep shearer who looked at her " in a funny way"

God bless the French aristocracy.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing

I wish you were my dad.

Joe Nobody

Dec 27, 2008
Hove
Just imagine if we had the internet 25 years ago. How many pages would we have got out of Birmingham v the North West corner at the Goldstone.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Short bald fat man outside my local chip shop.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
He's gone now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here