Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brook, Fury and Eubank Jr all fighting tonight.

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Couple of decent cards lined up tonight if you are a fight fan, all on TV. Kell Brook fight should be especially interesting

CHANNEL 5
Tyson Fury v Vinny Maddalone
Lee Haskins v Stuart Hall
Eubank Jr v Terry Carruthers

SKY SPORTS 1
Kell Brook v Carson Jones
Gavin Rees v Derry Matthews
Kerry Hope v Grzegorz Proska

Then next weekend we have Khan v Garcia and of course the Haye v Chisora farce.

ifightbears

Jul 19, 2010
Cornwall
Buzzing for this, eubank jr looks so ripped for someone who doesn't do weights so much Fury needs to impress, if he doesn't Price will have all the price-control for their inevitable fight. At last a good test for Brook, a win makes him mandatory although he probably still won't fight for the full title for a couple of fights given the depth in that weight and the alexander-bailey fight already on. If Khan fights and wins against bradley, brook-khan is a no brainer. Rees-matthews will probably actually be the fight of the night, absolute tear up i reckon with rees stopping matthews late in 11th. Cannot wait! I am getting up at 6 in nz to see it (on a sunday).

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
A very good nights action. Hope V Proska & Matthews Vs Rees are both very interesting rematches. I take Rees and Proska in those two.

Fury tends to be in exciting match ups and Eubank Jnr has looked impressive so far in his pro career.

Brook Vs Jones has a bit of spice and needle and Brook needs not only a win but a big performance to catapult him into the big names of boxing. Khan Vs Brook is a great match up but at present Khan holds all the cards at the negotiating table, I would expect Hearn to go after Mallinaggi and then we might see a battle of Britain with Brook a World Champion.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Vinny Maddalone is 13/1 to beat Fury. Whilst I don't believe he will win this is a cracking value bet in a Heavyweight fight with two big hitters who have been known to hit the canvas before.

Stuart Hall is 15/8 to beat Lee Haskins again I think his overpriced.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Eubank and Tyson? Its a bit 90's isn't it? :)

I'll be watching down the pub...Oh Neil get the Harveys on!!!
I'm more concerned for the safety of Stuart Hall and Kelly Brook.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Vinny Maddalone is 13/1 to beat Fury. Whilst I don't believe he will win this is a cracking value bet in a Heavyweight fight with two big hitters who have been known to hit the canvas before.

Stuart Hall is 15/8 to beat Lee Haskins again I think his overpriced.

This lad fighting Eubanks Jnr is not a no hoper and I may be deluded but I've just had a fiver on Thompson at 14/1 to beat WK

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Kell Brook v Carson Jones

Great tear up that.

Cracking fight, now let's see how Fury gets on. Should be a win for him but I very much doubt it'd be the same outcome against David Price, let alone either Klitschko.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
So is Fury English? I know he's a traveller but I thought he was from Manchester... Fighting for Ireland gives me no reason to support him really.

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
So is Fury English? I know he's a traveller but I thought he was from Manchester... Fighting for Ireland gives me no reason to support him really.

He has an Irish dad. He has certainly fought for GB in the past. He's prob trying to win over American fans by flying the Irish flag in the ring.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Looking forward to Eubank after that Fury fight.

I'm not a fan of Fury. Ugly fighter and no charisma.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here