Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Broken ankle

Yes. Been there, which is why I thought a seat was a minor problem. There should be a system as there is at airports using the golf carts they already have. That would be a real help to the customers. :lolol:
If you can get a space in car park 5 at Sussex University, there's a regular minibus shuttle service between the car park and the stadium coach park.

As for changing seats, Roz did this at Withdean for a few matches after breaking her ankle. They put her in with the players' wives. Her verdict ... it was OK, provided you didn't mind everyone around you spending the entire game talking about shopping.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I moved my Dad's seat for 6 games after an operation. Was no problem at all and you get the added benefit of no queues on the disabled concourse.

Miocene

Mar 23, 2011
Hastings
Spoke to the club today and I'm all moved for the rest of the season, the club couldn't have been more helpful, just need to get used to these bloody crutches so I can actually get to the ground!!

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Hey all, quick question....

I broke my ankle yesterday and am now laid up with my foot in plaster. My question is, has anyone ever temporarily changed seats to those ones by the pitch for disabled fans?

I've sent an email to the club but still waiting for them to get back to me.

I normally sit in the north stand but what with the steps to negotiate and the whole sitting/standing debacle at the moment I thought id thought I'd see if I could move.

Anyone had any experiences of temporarily moving to these seats?

Thanks all.

This is bollocks. He's just trying to blag himself a private box. 10-10 for trying but you've been rumbled.

Miocene

Mar 23, 2011
Hastings
This is bollocks. He's just trying to blag himself a private box. 10-10 for trying but you've been rumbled.

Haha! Worked tho, just a fake cast and some crutches to sort out and ill be living up with Mr Tony Bloom, plus I get to choose man of the match because the club feel sorry for me!

Should be interesting watching the game from the directors box rather than the North Stand :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here