Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Britpop night this bank holiday sunday

Conrad Jam

Aug 24, 2010
Alright guys!

Just to let you know that this bank holiday sunday i will be putting on a 90's Indie and Early Rave night at JAM (Middle Street, Brighton)

Thought it would be of interest to some of you but if not sorry for the spamming!!!

DISCO 2000 - THE 90'S NIGHT FOR PEOPLE WHO HATE 90'S NIGHTS

1989 - 1999

BRITPOP / MADCHESTER / GRUNGE / ACID HOUSE / BAGGY / BIG BEAT

£3 before Midnight, £3 after - CHEAP DRINKS!

Incompatible Browser | Facebook

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
snap crackle and britpop isnt on anymore and if thats the conrad who i think it is hes a f***ing leicester fan and him and his mates have been discussed here before in a too cool for school thread :)

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
snap crackle and britpop isnt on anymore and if thats the conrad who i think it is hes a f***ing leicester fan and him and his mates have been discussed here before in a too cool for school thread :)

Snap Crackle didn't last very long then? Last time I went they played What Do I Do Now? by Sleeper and something which sounded dangerously like Ocean Colour Scene. Only went cos my mate was after some lass in there, ended up coming back to your night :thumbsup:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Will they play Bis?

Conrad Jam

Aug 24, 2010
Yes i am a Leicester fan! Although i wasnt about to start shouting that about considering our league position at this current time...

Unfortunately Snap Crackle....is not on anymore (Although i think it may be returning soon) so we're trying to fill the void! We actually have dj's from Snap Crackle... coming down to play some tunes!

As for the "too cool for school" thread...that sounds interesting......

X

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Any Kenickie?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I got shitted last night so I'm staying in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here