Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] British UFO X-files to be released to the public

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I lived in East Dean (near Eastbourne) in the 90's.

One winter evening (pitch dark, no street lights) I got out of the car after arriving home to see a small object (the size of a kids football?) whizzing around about 20 feet away. I looked at it, and it flew off and dulled down as it did so.

A week or so later, I was coming down the hill from East Dean towards Old Town and saw a bright object (I thought it was an aeroplane with lights on, as you would) in the distance fly from Eastbourne seafront(ish) to somwehere around Hastings in around two or three seconds in a smooth and direct line - from a standstill to a standstill. I thought it weird at the time, then after actually thinking about it I realised that must have been a hell of a speed - and the stop/stop motion was even weirder...

I have little doubt that it's either the government trialling alien technology we've captured, or it's alien technology. I am a rational and sane man, by the way... ???

boik

I lived in East Dean (near Eastbourne) in the 90's.

One winter evening (pitch dark, no street lights) I got out of the car after arriving home to see a small object (the size of a kids football?) whizzing around about 20 feet away. I looked at it, and it flew off and dulled down as it did so.

A week or so later, I was coming down the hill from East Dean towards Old Town and saw a bright object (I thought it was an aeroplane with lights on, as you would) in the distance fly from Eastbourne seafront(ish) to somwehere around Hastings in around two or three seconds in a smooth and direct line - from a standstill to a standstill. I thought it weird at the time, then after actually thinking about it I realised that must have been a hell of a speed - and the stop/stop motion was even weirder...

I have little doubt that it's either the government trialling alien technology we've captured, or it's alien technology. I am a rational and sane man, by the way... ???

But not rational enough to understand the distances and travelling times involved. There may well be life in the vast expanse of the universe. It won't be here yet. They would have had to set off before there was any evidence of life here on Earth to attract them.

Last edited:

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I do believe that somewhere out there that there are other beings on more than one planet. With the vastness of the universe and space it would be sensible to think that way. That said I don't think that any have come here because of the distances involved and the technology that doesn't exist to bring them here.
Movies about aliens always make me laugh.
They have evolved into beings that can produce machines and technology to navigate the impossibility of unimaginable distances to come and eat us. Honestly, you look at how they are portrayed and think, could this monster have produced anything like the device that it has travelled in, no, I don't think so either.
I suppose if the technology on their planet could produce these machines cheaply and their clever bods use them to get rid of the less intelligent ones with promises of greatness knowing that they will not return. It saves having to put up with them.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
They have evolved into beings that can produce machines and technology to navigate the impossibility of unimaginable distances to come and eat us. Honestly, you look at how they are portrayed and think, could this monster have produced anything like the device that it has travelled in, no, I don't think so either.
I suppose if the technology on their planet could produce these machines cheaply and their clever bods use them to get rid of the less intelligent ones with promises of greatness knowing that they will not return. It saves having to put up with them.
Don't believe everything you see in the movies Mike, some of it is made up.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Don't believe everything you see in the movies Mike, some of it is made up.

I get that and know it is only for entertainment, but honestly.
I struggle to sit for so long watching this sort of thing, I prefer to watch films that are at least plausible.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Whilst I do believe there must be life beyond our solar system why are all these “close encounters “ always at least 20-40 years ago that everyone recollects?

It seems in recent times the old UFO story’s have dried up a tad no?

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
I do believe that somewhere out there that there are other beings on more than one planet. With the vastness of the universe and space it would be sensible to think that way. That said I don't think that any have come here because of the distances involved and the technology that doesn't exist to bring them here.
I really think you have something there. If we develop that technology we could do something similar

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
There'll be one word in the files appearing more than any other....Redacted

Who knows if there are UFO's? Pretty sure the Gov't wouldn't tell you if there was. Need to know old boy, need to know...

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

I have met thick as shit Bus drivers, no way they could have built a bus, and yet..... I still believe in buses

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
There'll be one word in the files appearing more than any other....Redacted

Who knows if there are UFO's? Pretty sure the Gov't wouldn't tell you if there was. Need to know old boy, need to know...

If it is flying and you can't identify it, it is a UFO. These exist, but it is nuts to then try to identify it as an alien spacecraft, it bugs me that UFO has become synonymous with Alien vehicles, it may be so, but it is more likely classified human technology.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
if there really are aliens travelling around the universe in incredibly advanced flying machines, one would assume that they are far more intelligent than us.
if they were observing distant planets to visit, perhaps even to take over then they would most likely be looking around for the best one/s to go to.

I expect by now they would have taken a good look at the f uc up we are making of our home, consider the ways we treat each other and come to the conclusion ‘ ollocks to that lot, let’s piss off somewhere better for our holidays’

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here