Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

British Sniper Faces Legal Probe After Shooting Insurgent...

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Pea shooters only but you would still have to give a warning before blowing

It's disgusting what these lawyers are doing just to make a quick buck! How do they sleep at night chasing these guys!

Having served over 20 years in the military what our front line troops went through and still go through is undescribable! PTSD is and will be a massive issue for years to come.

Having to make snap decisions under so much pressure is something most people will never have to encounter and we should all be grateful for that!

The British Military, although cut to the bare bones, is still the finest military in the world and does a fantastic job wherever they are sent.

I can only imagine that these so called 'lawyers' are using the 'Rules of Engagement' and 'minimum force' as a way to take this farce forward!

Let's hope that Dave and his boys do the right thing and stop this in its stride!

Sadly it's easy money for these free loader lawyers, feckin disgrace

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
About time the army said that's enough and went on strike. Let the politicians fight these wars they create.

How about we put the lawyers, who bring these ridiculous claims, in a war zone and make them fight by their very own rules

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Exactly this, none of them would even have set foot in those god forsaken hell hole countries if it was not for Bush & Blair.....

Shows how wrong everything is, blame from the bottom up, how wrong it should start at the cause and the top....

How does Blair sleep at night with countless British, foreign and civilian lives lost.....

This why I am apathetic towards politics be they Labour, Tory none of them are accountable for what they do to this or other countries..

Heartbreaking, Soul destroying

Excellent post. Rather than going after a bloke doing his job in a nigh on impossible situation why don't they get to the root cause?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Two questions about this IHAT mob .............
Number 1, who is paying them? - because I for one would be feckin' annoyed if it transpires that their funding comes from me as a taxpayer.
Secondly, as they seem pretty good at haranguing and bullying troops on their doorstep, wouldn't they be better employed doing this to ISIS fighters in Syria? Now, if my taxpayer contributions could help pay for their air fares.............

Surely if there role is to filter out the ridiculous claims then stuff like this should be quickly filtered. This obviously doesn't take as long so if they are paid by the hour (as suggested in PF's post) perhaps this should be reviewed? Maybe a bonus could be offered for the swift resolution of a case.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
IHat is a child of a Government, probably Labour spawned on orders from Europe. It's empire building by a quango at it's most piggy by everyone involved in it, military personnel,ex civy police, lawyers etc.
It has over 1500 cases to date, most appear to be mistreatment in custody. What is interesting is a sniper is covert and works with a spotter who watches the snipers back, calls the wind and watches the target. They hide, the target is dead where is the witness to say that a warning wasn't issued.( obviously the very antithesis of the snipers craft anyway ) There is a lot of money flowing towards the prosecuting participants, I found a page with some amounts stated, of course I can't find it again.

https://modmedia.blog.gov.uk/2016/01/13/ihat-what-it-is-and-what-it-does/

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here