Mar 5, 2004
British Upper Beeding
26th October - doors 8pm. Tickets 01273 673311

from www.britishseapower.co.uk

British Sea Power
News
September 2004

• Debut single from BSP man Eamon.
• Intimate BSP shows in October and November.
• Canny Lou Reed joins the inexorable tide of history.

As we approach the Winter Solstice, the length of every day must surely diminish. Selflessly, British Sea Power mirror this seasonal imperative by treating the people to a series of modestly proportioned concerts. All the better to warm one another with shared body heat and enveloping fug!

Dates are as follows:
Tues 26 Oct Brighton Concorde 2 (tel 01273 673311)
Tues 2 Nov Nottingham Rescue Rooms (tel 0115 958 8484)
Weds 3 Nov Manchester Academy 3 (tel 0161 275 2930)
Thurs 4 Nov London Garage (tel 08701 500 044)

British Sea Power will play a full set, which will include selections from the beloved BSP B-side archive and also road-test material for the forthcoming second BSP album. These concerts are intended to present the band in a scale of venue where satisfaction can be gained for all five senses - what point merely hearing and seeing a band if you cannot also smell, touch and taste them? There will be a different support act at each show, while Club Sea Power DJs will skilfully play one record after another when and where they are able.

Hungry Joe.

Mar 5, 2004
British Upper Beeding
Richie Morris said:
Im going to be reviewing it. The 26th october also happens to be my 23rd Birthday.

Wear a "I'm 23 Today!" badge and I'll buy you a pint of your favourite Light & Bitter (or soemthing).

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Seen them at several festivals and opening for Interpol and never fail to entertain.

I hope they have room for the dancing bear !

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
The bear (Ursine Ultra) died, somewhere between the end of the Spring tour and T in the Park this year.

I'm hoping to go to Manchester.

He was alive and well at Glastonbury !

Hungry Joe.

Mar 5, 2004
British Upper Beeding
Richie Morris said:
I shall wear my red white and blue bowling shoes, probably be easier to spot me.

Definitely have a beer or two together though.

If you spot a tall thin bloke wandering around looking at peoples shoes that'll be me :lolol:

What publication are you reviewing the gig for?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here