Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] British IS Girl wanting to return to the UK

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm sure that after the war there were a great many Germans denying they'd ever supported Hitler or the Nazi Party - and that many of those denials were false. Conversely, I guess it's also true to say that if you were German born and bred and living in Germany in the 30s and through the war, it was very difficult, or unwise - to say the very least! - to turn round and say, No, that Hitler bloke's got it all wrong, killing jews is wicked, he's a raving psychopath and needs to be stopped. I suppose a few did - but they were unlikely to be around to tell their stories after the liberation in 1945!

There is a big difference between being caught up in an inescapable situaltion a la Winston Smith and playing along, and making a deliberate effort to travel hundred of miles in order to team up with murderous loonies. Yes, OK she was only 15, and almost by definition, a half wit, legally a victim on account of her age, but I alsolutely wouldn't exonerate her by arguing (as you must) that she was forced by circumstances to flee to Syria and then, horror 'pon horror, find to her surprise that ISIS are not a pressure group made up of muslim social workers, then have to fit in with them (including, by definition, submit to forced marriage followed by rape)....or else....I know Germans who have family members who were members of the nazi party and fought for Germany in the war. Their story is as far from Miss Begum's as mine is from that of Elvis.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
I don’t understand why anyone would want to celebrate the death of a child. Any child.

It's not like what civilised people would say was a child born unto a normal mother. The baby's mother wanted to kill you and I if they had the chance. If she was brainwashed then so the child could be too. If the child is not here they cant kill us.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It's not like what civilised people would say was a child born unto a normal mother. The baby's mother wanted to kill you and I if they had the chance. If she was brainwashed then so the child could be too. If the child is not here they cant kill us.

Well I’m not gonna argue, much more important matters on today but we’ll agree to disagree. Enjoy the game!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
There is a big difference between being caught up in an inescapable situaltion a la Winston Smith and playing along, and making a deliberate effort to travel hundred of miles in order to team up with murderous loonies. Yes, OK she was only 15, and almost by definition, a half wit, legally a victim on account of her age, but I alsolutely wouldn't exonerate her by arguing (as you must) that she was forced by circumstances to flee to Syria and then, horror 'pon horror, find to her surprise that ISIS are not a pressure group made up of muslim social workers, then have to fit in with them (including, by definition, submit to forced marriage followed by rape)....or else....I know Germans who have family members who were members of the nazi party and fought for Germany in the war. Their story is as far from Miss Begum's as mine is from that of Elvis.

There’s still time for you to balloon to 19 stone and die on the kazi. All I’m saying, don’t give up hope!

(I’m not wishing obesity or death upon you, just so you know)

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Well I’m not gonna argue, much more important matters on today but we’ll agree to disagree. Enjoy the game!

I agree, different opinions etc, maybe us ex squaddies have a different opinion, I don't ask anyone to agree or disagree with me. Just say how I feel.

You're 100% correct more important matters like smashing them inbreds up the road.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I tink you've misinterpreted my post - I was replying to a specific post about German women (wicked evil bitches) working in the concentration camps - and agreeing that they probably were evil, but that many Germans were not evil by nature, just not brave enough to stand up and say 'no' to the Nazis (and I can hardly blame them for that; I don't suppose I'd have been brave enough either, in the circumstances).

In no way was I suggesting that the stupid Begum woman was in any way a victim forces into something by circumstances beyond her control. She deliberately and voluntarily travelled thousands of miles to join the situation she's now in.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I don’t understand why anyone would want to celebrate the death of a child. Any child.

People of all ages die every second of the day all over the world .

Why’s this one so special?

Get over it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
I agree, different opinions etc, maybe us ex squaddies have a different opinion, I don't ask anyone to agree or disagree with me. Just say how I feel.

You're 100% correct more important matters like smashing them inbreds up the road.
I'm not going to argue either. I'm just going to call you a heartless ****.
Bring on the ban, it's worth it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
People of all ages die every second of the day all over the world .

Why’s this one so special?

Get over it.

He didn't suggest this child was special. What he said was actually celebrating the death of a newborn baby is a bit off. We have no cause to feel guilt, or even sorrow, and we are not responsible or in any way to blame for the death - but that doesn't mean we celebrate it.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I tink you've misinterpreted my post - I was replying to a specific post about German women (wicked evil bitches) working in the concentration camps - and agreeing that they probably were evil, but that many Germans were not evil by nature, just not brave enough to stand up and say 'no' to the Nazis (and I can hardly blame them for that; I don't suppose I'd have been brave enough either, in the circumstances).

In no way was I suggesting that the stupid Begum woman was in any way a victim forces into something by circumstances beyond her control. She deliberately and voluntarily travelled thousands of miles to join the situation she's now in.

Apologies. I think you're right.

teammelli

Jul 25, 2018

This is a pretty rotten line of thinking. This is the same line of thought palistinian crazies use to murder innocent isreali babies, saying that if they grow up they will join the army. Pretty horrific stuff. Self proclaimed “modern western” thought used to be about innocent until proven guilty, now we’ve rolled back the dials and presume guilt and atrocity from birth? Really?

No one wins here. This is showing us just how much we have lost as a society.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here