British Grand Prix

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
1405 restart.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Eddie Jordan being a cock shock. Such a **** disagreeing with Lauda just to be controversial.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I know there is often criticism of Lewis Hamilton, but, he sure has natural talent. He may make mistakes but he is brilliant on his day.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Oh dear, gutted that Rosberg is out.....:O

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I've got eveything crossed. Lewis can cruise now. Let's hope his gearbox stays intact.

Last edited:

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Why are Hamilton's pit stops always longer than Rosberg's? He seems to lose 1-2 seconds every time! Team tactics? German Car? German Driver?

I was thinking that last time out, Hamilton had a horrendous stop and could have come out in front of Rosberg with just a standard stop

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Lovely for Lewis to win our own GP, I hope he enjoys every minute of this and then pushes on and wins at Hockenhiem.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Max Chilton will re-start in 10th! Great 1st lap from the Brit who drives the second slowest car on the gird!

Educated at Ardingly no less. I'm sure his fathers money has helped him get where he is, over skill. His father (graham chilton) purchased and funded a AON racing team to help his sons development, .

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Why are Hamilton's pit stops always longer than Rosberg's? He seems to lose 1-2 seconds every time! Team tactics? German Car? German Driver?

German driver? I never knew.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here