Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Britain 'opting out' of European Convention on Human Rights ?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Its all about trying to convince people to act against their own interests. For anyone with half a brain human rights is at the top of everyones interests

More human rights not less please

You know, I did just write a big rant about people but you know what? It's just not worth trying. They won't listen. I'm tired of this place.

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
If we are serious for a minute, I think whatever your politics, whatever you voted in the referendum, we can all agree you’d have to be pretty much retarded to think this is a good thing.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
People who want to take away YOUR rights and freedoms are not working in YOUR interests

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Ah Britain. The only country in the world which regards human rights as a bad thing.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
and yet, they still each have more integrity and leadership ability than the current incumbent.

I'd suggest Blair is in a very similar camp as Johnson - a known liar - let's take David Kelly for starters and then throw in lying to parliament about certain documents.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I'd suggest Blair is in a very similar camp as Johnson - a known liar - let's take David Kelly for starters and then throw in lying to parliament about certain documents.

This! Blair has over 1,000,000 deaths on his hands, best that charlatan can is **** off to countryside and stay silent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
This! Blair has over 1,000,000 deaths on his hands, best that charlatan can is **** off to countryside and stay silent!

i'm struggling with your argument here, on this basis are you for or against having your human rights removed?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
What part of our human rights is a problem for the government and makes it a positive advance?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
i'm struggling with your argument here, on this basis are you for or against having your human rights removed?

Against having my HR’s removed and very much against Tony Blair the war criminal who imho lost his right to stick his beak in the day he took us to war and supported the Iraq invasion.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Against having my HR’s removed and very much against Tony Blair the war criminal who imho lost his right to stick his beak in the day he took us to war and supported the Iraq invasion.

If you want to go down the alley of Blair the Tories would have done exactly the same.

UK governments do what Murdoch says, this is a a large contribution to the general mess major of the anglo world is in now.

Anyway keep on the subject matter..

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
If you want to go down the alley of Blair the Tories would have done exactly the same.

UK governments do what Murdoch says, this is a a large contribution to the general mess major of the anglo world is in now.

Anyway keep on the subject matter..

Ooooh the drama.
Check,change,go [emoji1303][emoji636]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Anyone who enters the country illegally through what ever means :shrug:

Interesting. You do realise someone arriving into a country is an "immigrant", whereas a "migrant" is someone who moves around within the same country? So someone moving to Brighton from Newcastle would be a migrant, but someone moving from Bordeaux would be an immigrant. It's actually very hard to be an "illegal migrant" unless you're under some sort of restraining order or curfew.

As for the entering illegally bit, I assume you realise that such a thing doesn't exist if the person wishes to claim asylum or refugee status? Now granted, they might act illegally in the process of entering (e.g. hijacking a plane is illegal), but the act of entering a country is not in itself illegal depending on what they do once they arrive.

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
Interesting. You do realise someone arriving into a country is an "immigrant", whereas a "migrant" is someone who moves around within the same country? So someone moving to Brighton from Newcastle would be a migrant, but someone moving from Bordeaux would be an immigrant. It's actually very hard to be an "illegal migrant" unless you're under some sort of restraining order or curfew.

As for the entering illegally bit, I assume you realise that such a thing doesn't exist if the person wishes to claim asylum or refugee status? Now granted, they might act illegally in the process of entering (e.g. hijacking a plane is illegal), but the act of entering a country is not in itself illegal depending on what they do once they arrive.

When you think about it a refugee can only ever travel to and seek asylum in an unorthodox way, they would have been displaced from their native country and become an alien since they wouldn't have planned to leave, wouldn't have conventional Visas or other rights to travel, so to call a refugee an illegal immigrant just because of the way they entered a country is a misnomer

Jan 30, 2008

So illegal crossings are ok with you? why don't they go through the official route or seek asylum in the first country ? I'll tell you why it's because most our poncing parasites ,men aged between ages of 18 /30 prepared to run off on arrival hoping to never be seen again put up in hotels and B&B at the tax payers expense they offer nothing ,you're a joker !
Regards
DF

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
So illegal crossings are ok with you? why don't they go through the official route or seek asylum in the first country ? I'll tell you why it's because most our poncing parasites ,men aged between ages of 18 /30 prepared to run off on arrival hoping to never be seen again put up in hotels and B&B at the tax payers expense they offer nothing ,you're a joker !
Regards
DF

It must be embarrassing showing yourself up as a thick racist so early in the day. One can only imagine in horror what the rest of the day holds for you. Once you’ve finished at the job centre, of course.
You really are a pathetic waste of food and daily maintenance. A racist ignoramus with nothing to say for yourself except revolting racist and xenophobic bile.
An unemployed and unemployable parasite, giving nothing back to us taxpayers who feed, clothe and support your pathetic, wasted existence.
Most people would be ashamed by such a feeble effort at living.
What an embarrassment of a “life” you lead.
It’s a damned shame it’s too late to have you aborted. You racist cock.

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
It must be embarrassing showing yourself up as a thick racist so early in the day. One can only imagine in horror what the rest of the day holds for you. Once you’ve finished at the job centre, of course.
You really are a pathetic waste of food and daily maintenance. A racist ignoramus with nothing to say for yourself except revolting racist and xenophobic bile.
An unemployed and unemployable parasite, giving nothing back to us taxpayers who feed, clothe and support your pathetic, wasted existence.
Most people would be ashamed by such a feeble effort at living.
What an embarrassment of a “life” you lead.
It’s a damned shame it’s too late to have you aborted. You racist cock.

And here's another joker giving the go a head for illegal entry into the UK, you really are making yourself look clueless but you carry on :lolol:
Regards
DF

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
Regards
DF

Why do you care? Instead of getting angry about things that have no effect on you whatsoever, wouldn't it be better to channel that energy into something positive or life fulfilling?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here