Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Britain 'opting out' of European Convention on Human Rights ?

Jan 30, 2008
Seems to me like you’ve had a pint or two and your frustration and anger have got the better of you. You genuinely sound like a man with anger issues.

No hate? You just generalised a whole bunch of folks as “spineless, gutless, labias, wankers” etc. That’s pretty hateful. Have another Campari and calm down.

Priceless
Regards
DF

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
potentially murderous refugees

What an odd comment. Anyone could be classed as a "potential murderer" when judged at face value, at least anyone who still retains any sort of mobility in their body (at least enough to pull a gun trigger).

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
I can just imagine him stomping through Lewes, seething, boiling over with hatred for a world he no longer understands, a more conscious world where angry little white men who graduated from the university of life aren’t the be all and end all.

It's going to be shock when you live your life in the 70s and then suddenly realise the world has moved on.

I sort of feel sorry for him. That probably makes him more angry. Feeling so extraneous that you receive the sympathy of a 'soy' like me.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
It's going to be shock when you live your life in the 70s and then suddenly realise the world has moved on.

I sort of feel sorry for him. That probably makes him more angry. Feeling so extraneous that you receive the sympathy of a 'soy' like me.

Don’t insult the ‘soy’, you’re lower down than that, evaporated milk I’d say.... [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

He’s had a tough day poor darling, being so upset by the young bearded people he saw in Lewes today.

Funnily enough I was there for a night out not so long ago and it hasn’t really changed much at all. Full of young people with too much money to splash, drinking too many shots, playing posh idiot pub games, taking Mandy and having lots of chem-sex. Which is how Lewes has been for decades. One of the things it’s always been know for.
Only some of them have beards now and don’t mind black people so much. I can see how a gammon could be thrown.

Jan 30, 2008
He’s had a tough day poor darling, being so upset by the young bearded people he saw in Lewes today.

Funnily enough I was there for a night out not so long ago and it hasn’t really changed much at all. Full of young people with too much money to splash, drinking too many shots, playing posh idiot pub games, taking Mandy and having lots of chem-sex. Which is how Lewes has been for decades. One of the things it’s always been know for.
Only some of them have beards now and don’t mind black people so much. I can see how a gammon could be thrown.

you know nothing :rolleyes:
regards
DF

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

Strangely enough I didn’t see any BAME folk there all day.
What is your fascination with the colour of people’s skin? It’s the year 2020, people I know and mix with just see a person, not the colour of their skin [emoji2371]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
What is your fascination with the colour of people’s skin? It’s the year 2020, people I know and mix with just see a person, not the colour of their skin [emoji2371]

Truly pathetic.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I can just imagine him stomping through Lewes, seething, boiling over with hatred for a world he no longer understands, a more conscious world where angry little white men who graduated from the university of life aren’t the be all and end all.
:lolol: a fortnight in Shadwell Heath would fix you right up.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010

Of course you didn't see any BAME folk. Lewes is a quaint, quiet, white, middle class backwater. A town that time forgot. No vibrancy. No real relativity. It slumbers gently between the cosmopolitan and mixed-up madness of Brighton and the silver surfers of Eastbourne. If you want a taste of life and diversity, give Lewes a wide swerve and throw in most of the South Coast at the same time.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Truly pathetic.

You may think so, if you see the person,not the skin colour you’ll find you will be far less angry in life. People have been getting along just fine this way for donkeys years,seems in the last few months nasty little race baiters like yourself have been trying to stir up something that simply does not exist.
Stay safe.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You may think so, if you see the person,not the skin colour you’ll find you will be far less angry in life. People have been getting along just fine this way for donkeys years,seems in the last few months nasty little race baiters like yourself have been trying to stir up something that simply does not exist.
Stay safe.

Mind what you’re typing. Let’s not be writing things we can’t take back. Calm down and take a moment before posting similar again. Steady as we go, eh?

Last edited:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
People have been getting along just fine this way for donkeys years

The Ku Klux Klan have been going for about 150 years and haven't gone away, they don't seem like the sort who enjoy "getting along just fine".

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
The Ku Klux Klan have been going for about 150 years and haven't gone away, they don't seem like the sort who enjoy "getting along just fine".

Luckily we don’t have the KKK in this,the most tolerant nation on the planet, sure we have assorted loons but nowhere near the problem the States have,Italy,France,Germany and the Czech Republic still seem to have dreadful problems also. Thankfully in less than 4 months we’ll be out of the 4th Reich and all will be good.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Luckily we don’t have the KKK in this,the most tolerant nation on the planet, sure we have assorted loons but nowhere near the problem the States have,Italy,France,Germany and the Czech Republic still seem to have dreadful problems also. Thankfully in less than 4 months we’ll be out of the 4th Reich and all will be good.

We’ve been out since January. Going well isn’t it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here