Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Brit Awards 2022 - Official Thread

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
:D :D :D

If you erase from musical history: Shirley Bassey, Dusty Springfield, Annie Lennox, Kate Bush, Emile Sande, Marianne Faithful, Amy Winehouse, Paloma Faith, Beverley Knight (I've got bored now) then you may be right.

If you erase Annie Lennox, then the Brit Awards themselves would have ceased to exist years ago.

Remember the 80s/90s, when she won Best Female like 20 years in a row, regardless of whether she’d actually released any music that year or not?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Been some glorious live performances over the years that will live long in the memory. Or at least those memory cells that remain intact. Off the top of me head, son:

Arcade Fire - Ready To Start
Florence Welch & Dizzee Rascal - You Got The Love
Adele - Someone Like You

Probably a hundred others.

And the pratfalls. Who can forget the pratfalls? Like Madonna's cloak release malfunction. Or Corden's admonishment to drunk walking in front of camera 'Please darling I'm trying to work here'.

Yup, so much to savour about the Brits

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Been some glorious live performances over the years that will live long in the memory. Or at least those memory cells that remain intact. Off the top of me head, son:

Arcade Fire - Ready To Start
Florence Welch & Dizzee Rascal - You Got The Love
Adele - Someone Like You

Probably a hundred others.

And the pratfalls. Who can forget the pratfalls? Like Madonna's cloak release malfunction. Or Corden's admonishment to drunk walking in front of camera 'Please darling I'm trying to work here'.

Yup, so much to savour about the Brits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGNz0IW8vQw&ab_channel=EaracheRecords

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here