Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol Rovers Ground Development

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Managed to do it after psychiatric help to remove the deeply etched memory of the result that was Brighton and Hove Albion 2 Bristol Rovers 8.

BristolRovers

Nov 22, 2013
Well, not sure where to start with the past 2/3 days lads and lasses, gobsmacked by the reaction of your supporters.

As a small group of people pressurising Trash legally and democratically we did mention your club as a possibility of getting a little bit of support having endured the same politics as we now face.

We though we may get one or two people reply and sign the petition, but what has followed not just by signing the petition but also the comments left here has us all feeling very humble and full of gratitude, and we can not thank you enough, a friend posted on FB this morning that we have had an incredible 175 signatures and messages of support from B&HA fans alone :bowdown:

Huge thanks to you all who have signed and best wishes from Brizzle, we will win this fight, as it stands its going to cost the club an additional £1m to do so while 6 greens have formed a Ltd Co to absolve themselves from any future costs, its call democracy apparently even though the PP was granted and signed by Eric Pickles.

Thanks again to all of you, you are a credit to your club and the wider footballing community and its great to see you get what you have deserved for far too long, a great stadium and financial security.UTG.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Well, not sure where to start with the past 2/3 days lads and lasses, gobsmacked by the reaction of your supporters.

As a small group of people pressurising Trash legally and democratically we did mention your club as a possibility of getting a little bit of support having endured the same politics as we now face.

We though we may get one or two people reply and sign the petition, but what has followed not just by signing the petition but also the comments left here has us all feeling very humble and full of gratitude, and we can not thank you enough, a friend posted on FB this morning that we have had an incredible 175 signatures and messages of support from B&HA fans alone :bowdown:

Huge thanks to you all who have signed and best wishes from Brizzle, we will win this fight, as it stands its going to cost the club an additional £1m to do so while 6 greens have formed a Ltd Co to absolve themselves from any future costs, its call democracy apparently even though the PP was granted and signed by Eric Pickles.

Thanks again to all of you, you are a credit to your club and the wider footballing community and its great to see you get what you have deserved for far too long, a great stadium and financial security.UTG.

Keep at it, keep the fight alive with all that will listen and open the eyes that won't...it took 14 long years from leaving the goldstone to moving into the Amex...it was an uphill battle all the way, but every Albion fan recognises without working together and without the help of other clubs we could not have made it...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

I would hope and expect that number to get WELL north of 175 from Brighton fans (and I've duly signed of course).

If they throw the argument of it being "not in the National interest" at you at the JR, as the nimbys did to us, then you can wave this petition in their faces and tell them to SUCK on it. Your lawyer will word it better than me I'm sure, but the point remains. I hope you get the support you deserve from football fans the length and bredth of the country. Looking forward to visiting your grand new stadium in the not too distant future.

Bristol-Rovers-new-stadium-2.jpg

It looks FANTASTIC by the way.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
For one of my years at UWE my back garden (on Strathmore Road) backed onto the Mem. So I would happily just jump over the back wall to watch home games.

They're a club that I still have a great affection for and they totally deserve this. I've obviously signed, if only to say thanks to BRFC for all the free footie.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Done! Good luck.

Dumseagull

Jun 13, 2012
Lancing
I would hope and expect that number to get WELL north of 175 from Brighton fans (and I've duly signed of course).

If they throw the argument of it being "not in the National interest" at you at the JR, as the nimbys did to us, then you can wave this petition in their faces and tell them to SUCK on it. Your lawyer will word it better than me I'm sure, but the point remains. I hope you get the support you deserve from football fans the length and bredth of the country. Looking forward to visiting your grand new stadium in the not too distant future.

Bristol-Rovers-new-stadium-2.jpg

It looks FANTASTIC by the way.

Spent 2 years at college in Bristol can't help but wanna get involved since us seagulls have experienced this!

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
Central Govt recently reduced the statutory JR period from 3 months to 6 weeks so you may find the JR challenge is 'late' and therefore irrelevant if it came in on day 87 as you say. Pls check.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here