Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City worried by our support.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
£5 to see the Orchestra of Flair? Lucky buggers. Massive BARGAIN.

nick c

Mar 29, 2008
bn26
Could this be a repeat of Peterborough last year and the famous nightmare on london road?

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Could this be a repeat of Peterborough last year and the famous nightmare on london road?

Can we hit the bar fewer times this time though? Maybe they could actually hit the net, and come away with a 6-0 win or something...

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
least they are not giving the tickets away to try to fill the ground. Can't see any club stooping that low :)

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
What a super offer for football fans. Bring a mate for a fiver. Don't see that happening at the amex for a few decades. Makes it really obvious thye direction our club is going. It is so good to be a seagull right now!!!

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Reminds me of going to stoke some years ago when it was a fiver to get in - away fans included. Full brighton end, great singing, somewhat shit match made even worse when they got a winner at the end in possibly only notable moment of game.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
While I totally agree with Bristol City marketing there club, is it just me or is it wrong to charge £5 for home fans and £25 for away fans, that's five times more for away fans.

Maybe we should charge them at the Amex £150 which is about 5 times £25.

Maybe I am missing the point.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
While I totally agree with Bristol City marketing there club, is it just me or is it wrong to charge £5 for home fans and £25 for away fans, that's five times more for away fans.

Is a bit of a cheek, but on the bright side its another club we are WAY bigger than. We're the big draw in the division now so with the pricing they're doing everything they can to hook in some casual fans. Good idea as while lots of local kids will see their team spanked they will see some good football.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

They are normally not allowed to do this, I guess they can get away with it as there are conditions attached to the home fans buying the tickets that away fans couldn't fulfil.

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
Is a bit of a cheek, but on the bright side its another club we are WAY bigger than. We're the big draw in the division now so with the pricing they're doing everything they can to hook in some casual fans. Good idea as while lots of local kids will see their team spanked they will see some good football.

Calm down dear, if we are "the big draw in the division" surely City wouldn't be charging some fans £5 to get in to see us? I will bet you whatever money you want that Bristol City dont have a £5 bring a mate deal when West Ham are at Ashton Gate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here