NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I believe that Brighton & Hove Albion have never had a better squad

But I've only watched us for 50 years so what do I know :shrug:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
City could well be top 6. Some real experience and a great striker in TA. Both teams really looking to stretch the other, fantastic display - but two moments of quality are the difference.

Bristol are a very good team, and to limit their chances the way we did is nothing short of exceptional. Sidwell my MOM, but special mention to Dunk and Duffy - I've never seen a better CB pairing in my time following the Albion. But then it's only been 20 odd years!

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Dunk and Duffy are TANKS

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;7653846 said:
Fantastic praise from the Sky boys, especially Holloway, this afternoon. Great stuff!
I'm beginning to like Holloway - he's always singing our praises.

Hard to imagine a better day than this - we've beaten a top 10 team without our 2 class acts Knocky and Beram - great work by the team.

Then I read Barnes downed Palace and Wood is helping Alex Niel get the sack and thanks fella for the vital 7 point lead!

I'm in far away Belgium - may watch Club Brugge tomorrow

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
We still have same points (34) as before international break last season.
GD is +9 better... (+16 compared to +7)
5 out of the top 6 remained in the top 6 for end of the season, 3 out of the top 4 on November 6th were promoted.

We secured 9 points of the next 15 with home wins against Charlton, and Birmingham & draws v Burnley, Derby and QPR.
Our next 5 games are Villa (H), Fulham (H), Cardiff (A), Leeds (H) and Blackburn (A)

p16.jpg

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
I am a little refreshed, but there is something about BHAFC this season which I haven't seen for a long time, if ever. We were very good last season, but we have taken that as a base and improved on it. We are positively stingy at the back and score a lot of goals. And we play sharp football. Long may it continue.

SockMonster

Oct 12, 2007
Brighton
We have a stronger squad than last season. If you ignore injuries just look at this alternative starting 11
Maenpaa
Rosenior Goldson Hunemeier Pocognoli
Lua Lua Kayal Norwood Knockaert
Hemed March

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here