Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City vs Brighton & Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
3 points gone begging. If we cant manage a shot against the bottom team how can we honestly contemplate playing in the Prem.
It might be a point, but really it is 2 points dropped and very very disappointing.

Cue the:
I didn't want us to go up anyone.

Palace and Forest (relentlessly in EVERY game) have the hunger at just the right time.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
0-0 that's better than Watford, Forest and Barnsley did here in the last 3 matches.

More sanity. Perspective required from the doomsayers. There are also a lot of people on here who will be livid with anything less than automatic promotion. Unless we have an amazing run-in that ship has already sailed. Realistically the playoffs are probably as much as we can hope for.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Don't think I have ever seen a game where a side has had no shots at goal. Even sides coming to the Amex have at least one. Feel sorry for the fans who went, but a point and the gap to 7th growing puts some gloss on it. Will there be highlights on player. Should be pretty short.:yawn:

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Said this morning I'd take a point, still happy with a point. 3 or 4 from the next two now and we should still be in the play off spots after a run of 3 away games...

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
More sanity. Perspective required from the doomsayers. There are also a lot of people on here who will be livid with anything less than automatic promotion. Unless we have an amazing run-in that ship has already sailed. Realistically the playoffs are probably as much as we can hope for.

I will be delighted if we manage to keep hold of a play off spot come the end of the season.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Don't think I have ever seen a game where a side has had no shots at goal. Even sides coming to the Amex have at least one. Feel sorry for the fans who went, but a point and the gap to 7th growing puts some gloss on it. Will there be highlights on player. Should be pretty short.:yawn:

Not that it makes much difference but sky sports app showing we had one shot! Would believe that over the useless bbc site!

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I swear there were a few times last season we didn't have any shots? I think we also managed to prevent Birmingham having a shot when we were playing at St Andrews?

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Sorry i couldn't deliver a win tonight. Oh well, not great tonight and not a single shot but an away point and results went our way. Onwards and upwards to Bolton with a better performance

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sounded like we were happy to take the draw , no subs on in the 2nd half

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here