Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City vs Brighton & Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
and also knackered, remember he did not play much prior to arriving in England

Would prefer to start with him and then bring him off for CMS to run about and tire the defenders. Still, in Gus we Trust (hopefully)

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I understanding resting Ulloa at some point but NOT when he has just scored a hat-trick. He must be buzzing.

It's obvious he is trying to get by against the bottom side and see's Bolton as much bigger fish to fry. Dangerous game to play, as I believe the most important game is the one in front of you. That said, they are bottom for a reason, regardless of a new manager or not. We should have enough about us to win tonight, if we have any ambition of going up, they have lost 7 or 8 home games already this season. Poyet has gambled, as managers have to do sometimes and he will be judged on his decision in about just over an hours time.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's obvious he is trying to get by against the bottom side and see's Bolton as much bigger fish to fry. Dangerous game to play, as I believe the most important game is the one in front of you. That said, they are bottom for a reason, regardless of a new manager or not. We should have enough about us to win tonight, if we have any ambition of going up, they have lost 7 or 8 home games already this season. Poyet has gambled, as managers have to do sometimes and he will be judged on his decision in about just over an hours time.
That's not fair, judging Gus with hindsight.

I'm calling it the right decision now.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Peterborough 1 Charlton 0

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
These scores are not good for Bristol City

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Why do we care what happens to Watford? Surely them loosing only hopes Palace? Do people seriously feel that we can make second?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here