Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City vs Brighton & Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
My point is that he cannot play his strongest team for 5 games in 2 weeks. No club can do that. Something has to give.

No, but you rest players because you have to, not because you think your opponents are weak. Some of the comments make me worry they are taking the latter view. But like I said, I hope it's because they have to, and that it negates Bristol's plans and preparations.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
No, but you rest players because you have to, not because you think your opponents are weak. Some of the comments make me worry they are taking the latter view. But like I said, I hope it's because they have to, and that it negates Bristol's plans and preparations.
I doubt that Gus would take any team or manager for granted

we are going to score very soon ............its in my water

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Darren Balkham ‏@Suspolfootball
976 Brighton fans and counting at Ashton gate tonight

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

Do you? Should a professional athlete be able to play 90 minutes twice in a week? I would have thought so.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

just practicing

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Warrens said it "these are not the best side".
We have lost. Its cursed.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham

He has to be rested sometime and he isn't going to rest him for Palace or Bolton is he?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here