Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol city sold out?

DavePage

Norwich thats the game that gets us enough points, promotion may not be that day but that weekend…..it has been written…then we have to concentrate on the extra points to be Champions….this also has been written
trust me i’m a doctor, well sort of. I have tools similar to a surgeon (not as sterile granted), but I could cut your limb off or rather have the tools to do it

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Have I just read this right? This could well be the game that we do what we haven't done in over 35 years and someone's trying to say that STHs with tickets to a boxing match will actually go to that boxing match rather than be at the Amex to witness it?? Not a chance.
Just read the thread concerning the kick off time being altered for Sky a week after the tickets had been sold.

I'd have thought the club would be holding back a decent allocation for them as things stand. They have fairly decent support, probably with a good few based in London, and it's quite likely to be a crucial game in their battle to stay up, so plenty would book in advance. Even if they have nothing riding on it by then, it's still likely to be popular, as their final away game of the season. I'd certainly expect more than Blackburn (say) brought down.

Their allocation is 1358

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Just keep logging in especially towards the date of the fixture, the club will release any areas not taken up by hospitality and the ticket exchange will kick in. The fact that the Joshua fight is on that evening some fans who had bought or are season ticket holders will relinquish these to attend as they have got tickets for the o2 arena. Don't panic you'll get one.

The fight is at Wembley

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Liverpool will be busy the night before the National. I think it's the only game on that night, so at least there is no compietition with a premiership game.

I like the Abbey, 85-88 Hanover St. (Tel. 01517085688) They will always put at least one screen on when I ask (even when they're showing another game, , but when they're busy (as they will be that night) they will be reluctant to put the sound on.

I often go to the Novotel which is also in Hanover St. They have several TVs up. It's not a proper sports bar and is more expensive, but they will often put the game on for me

Another possibility is the Bierkeller, 6 Thomas Steers Way, LIverpool One, L1 8LW They show football regularly and may be willing to put it on.

A final possibility is The Font on Arrad St, but it's a bit away from the centre and I haven't been there for ages.

I would call ahead tell them numbers and see what they will do. Let me know where you go. I might come out and look for you. It would be nice not to be the only Albion supporter for once!

Cheers for that @ Scousefan.. likely to be in the region of 20 of us, I'll take a closer look at your suggestions this evening.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Its still the case that the only seats that I can see are wheelchair or assistant tickets

Me too. Maybe there will be some empty ones available for the last few minutes.

Edit: I do have access to a wheelchair - what proof would we need?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Cheers for that @ Scousefan.. likely to be in the region of 20 of us, I'll take a closer look at your suggestions this evening.

TIP

If you want to mention someone like you did make sure they're username link turns blue. No gaps.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
The fight is at Wembley
Wasn't sure or bothered really, my only interest is going to the Amex that day but there were a few on the match time/day thread who were saying they would miss out because of the ko. time delayed. thanks

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
THANK YOU to whoever released their single ticket near the back of N1A recently.

I've just gobbled it right up. Enjoy your £25 club shop voucher.

bickster73

Apr 5, 2017
Just keep logging in especially towards the date of the fixture, the club will release any areas not taken up by hospitality and the ticket exchange will kick in. The fact that the Joshua fight is on that evening some fans who had bought or are season ticket holders will relinquish these to attend as they have got tickets for the o2 arena. Don't panic you'll get one.

When you say ticket exchange do you mean like Stubhub and ticketmaster?

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
When you say ticket exchange do you mean like Stubhub and ticketmaster?

No, the club resell tickets of ticket holders who find themselves in the position of not being able to attend the match due to their prior comittments or like in this game the kick off time being changed. Once the club have sold all their tickets they welcome back for re-sell these tickets.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
No, the club resell tickets of ticket holders who find themselves in the position of not being able to attend the match due to their prior comittments or like in this game the kick off time being changed. Once the club have sold all their tickets they welcome back for re-sell these tickets.

This makes it necessary to keep logging into the site as these tickets can be put up for sale at any time and you have to look through individual areas to check on any new availability.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
This makes it necessary to keep logging into the site as these tickets can be put up for sale at any time and you have to look through individual areas to check on any new availability.

This can be an arduous task but well worth it especially if you strike lucky and get an area where you want to be.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Why do you keep taking to yourself ?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
What's

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here