Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bring on the POMPEY

krakatoa

Jan 21, 2010
HOVE
Anyone who thinks the Withdean library will suddenly become a cauldron of noise is no more in the real world than Pompey's fake sheihk owner Al Miraj.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
You won't stifle the away support whilst the incompetent fucktard stewards bottle making the fans sit down if they bring more than 50 people. They will joyfully wade into the home end though.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Anyone who thinks the Withdean library will suddenly become a cauldron of noise is no more in the real world than Pompey's fake sheihk owner Al Miraj.

I'm not so sure. We have had good atmospheres at Withdean in the past don't forget. Chesterfield? Swindon? Reading? I'm sure it will be a bit better than normal anyway.

And does everyone really think when we get to Falmer all this is going to change anyway? Why would it? Withdean isn't the problem.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I'm not so sure. We have had good atmospheres at Withdean in the past don't forget. Chesterfield? Swindon? Reading? I'm sure it will be a bit better than normal anyway.

And does everyone really think when we get to Falmer all this is going to change anyway? Why would it? Withdean isn't the problem.

All evening games. Not sure we have created a good atmosphere at Withdean during the day? Still don't know why it makes a difference, but it does.

Falmer will be better, not amazing, but better.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004

Withdean blatantly is the problem isn't it?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Withdean blatantly is the problem isn't it?

Why? "You cant create an atmosphere without a roof" and all this bollocks? Absolute rubbish.

krakatoa

Jan 21, 2010
HOVE
The old west stand at the goldstone had a roof - it kept the moaners in there dry while they snoozed. A roof helps with an atmosphere, but doesn't guarantee one. Our fans in the north stand against FCUM had a roof, the United fans didn't . . .

Last edited:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
You've been to Withdean before.

Yes I have, many a time. But the reason there is no atmosphere is because people cant be arsed to create one. No other reason. Why will that change at Falmer? Away games are different because people tend to be drunker.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Yes I have, many a time. But the reason there is no atmosphere is because people cant be arsed to create one. No other reason. Why will that change at Falmer? Away games are different because people tend to be drunker.

Amex will serve drink which is already a bonus to singing!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

BIG GAY AL

May 27, 2008
I have a hatred of Pompey, When I go to work I go past the stadium and it always annoys me.

I havent been to the Withdean since I gave up my season ticket three years ago, I think I will be making a special visit (if I can get a ticket)!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here