Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brimingham Citys most famous supporter....

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
To be fair, this is about Brimingham Citys most famous supporter, so I will take his word for it.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
o-SNOOP-DOGG-facebook.jpg

No disrespec my main main and ma homie Snoop but your boys are going downnnnn on Saturday!!

:lolol:

Oscar and the boys are in fine fettle on the cusp of a play-off place and will be looking to barge into those places with a victory over your debt-ridden, third world football club.

Come on, only a few seats remaining, lets pack them and roar the boys onto a priceless victory in our quest for the promised land of the play-offs.

:ascarf:

Epic fail croynilson! It's jasper carrot you fool

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The famous Gerry Rafferty impersonator ?

What, Gerry Rafferty the alcoholic nasty piece of work? Love to know the connection between him and the very classy and talented Jeff Lynne is, or have I been whooshed.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It's only right that Birmingham City's top fan is a comedian. It's only matched by the irony of the fact that one of the team's early shirt sponsors was Auto Windscreens. Particularly relevent to the supporters habit of bricking away supporters coaches at that time.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
What, Gerry Rafferty the alcoholic nasty piece of work? Love to know the connection between him and the very classy and talented Jeff Lynne is, or have I been whooshed.

They both looked very similar in the 70's

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here