Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brilliant all singing all dancing fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
Me and my son popped into the grand central before the game saturday and i have to say the FC fans are honestly the nicest bunch. There must of been 40 of them in the place and they had nothing but time for my little boy. BRILLIANT.

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
:laugh::lolol: Epic fail.

Albion season ticket holder for 20+ years, born in Sussex, :bigwave:

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 40 years but a deluded fool who did not get Fans United,who must have believed in Bellotti and Archer,who cant see the connection between our struggle and FCUM.
FCUM took the logical step we were nearly forced into.To walk away and start again,us from a club destroyed and closed down for naked greed,them from a club where greed is good.
From players wages,ticket prices,Sky sports manipulation of fixtures through executive wages and the obsession with champions league profit the whole Premier league is f***ed and they want no part of it,nor should we.

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
Why would I want to watch Albion reserves play a pub team? And I wouldn't dream of putting money into the FCUM corporate machine on principle. And I'd get my head kicked in so I'll pass thanks.
f*** sake
The one thing you should have learnt from yesterday is that getting your head kicked in was about as likely as you having an oppinion worth holding.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
The first game I've been to where the oppo fans NEVER came up with ONE homophobic chant. Fair play for that.

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 40 years but a deluded fool who did not get Fans United,who must have believed in Bellotti and Archer,who cant see the connection between our struggle and FCUM.
FCUM took the logical step we were nearly forced into.To walk away and start again,us from a club destroyed and closed down for naked greed,them from a club where greed is good.
From players wages,ticket prices,Sky sports manipulation of fixtures through executive wages and the obsession with champions league profit the whole Premier league is f***ed and they want no part of it,nor should we.

No comparison between the two in my opinion so the rest of your post is waste of time. Its called having an alternate opinion on FCUM and I'm not alone but the army of Keyboard warriors on NSC are strong this evening and don't like it if we don't jump on the happy FCUM bandwagon of love.

bradley1

Nov 28, 2010
You'll have to do better than that. There were plenty of Albion fans where I sat yesterday with the same low opinion of you Manc wannabes, just because you sing loudly doesn't make you any more valid. I wish you had won so we wouldn't have to put up with another week of your tedious tiresome crusade and bullshit.

Spot on mate. Im just amazed how anyone is fooled by these lot. Turncoats simple as that. I just wish you could live up here for a week and hear the shite they come out with. They waltze around as though they are the Man Utd of the league/non league and seem to think they are the first set of fans to own their own club.

Like I said theyve got massive chips on their shoulders because they were forced to sell their shares. If thats not the case why didnt they set up FC Utd in 2005 when Murdoch got defeated`? As for the fool who trieds to make out we are trouble makers the little story he posted about players wives being spat on was about 20 years ago and it was still probably bullshit.

There was a reason they got 800 and odd supporters at your place and thats because the police knew how they acted at Rochdale and knew it would happen again at your place. I applaud you for not giving in to their requests. Lets see how the Brighton fans are treated who travel to Gigg if you win. Anyway good luck at Gigg and fingers crossed youll play your 1st team and beat this pub side and then they can get back to their non league relegation battle.

Last edited:

Collar Feeler

Jul 26, 2003
Spot on mate. Im just amazed how anyone is fooled by these lot. Turncoats simple as that. Like I said theyve got massive chips on their shoulders because they were forced to sell their shares. If thats not the case why didnt they set up FC Utd in 2005 when Murdoch got defeated`? As for the fool who trieds to make out we are trouble makers the little story he posted about players wives being spat on was about 20 years ago and it was still probably bullshit.

There was a reason they got 800 and odd supporters at your place and thats because the police knew how they acted at Rochdale and knew it would happen again at your place. Lets see how the Brighton fans are treated who travel to Gigg if you win. Anyway Ill see you all at Gigg and fingers crossed youll play your 1st team and beat this pub side and then they can get back to their non league relegation battle.

Wait for it, wait for it, cue Oh Look he's found a friend, all very predictable, they don't like it if you disagree with them do they, touchy lot.

MUFCUM

Nov 19, 2010
Do you understand irony? Having a word about what exactly, what are you going on about?

Our tedious crusade? Our status as Manc wannabes? Surely you pointed this out to the FC fans you 'spoke to' yesterday?

No irony, I'll happily have a beer with you before the replay and discuss your concerns.

bradley1

Nov 28, 2010
Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't Bury majority owned by the supporters or supporters trust?

Forever Bury the supporters trust is a major shareholder and was set up in 2002 by fans who wanted to save the club from extinction. Neville Neville (Phil and Garys dad) set up the SOS appeal and the majority of shares bought from that appeal are now controlled by Nevill Neville, Terry Robinson and a guy in Tenerife who I cant remember the name of. Forever Bury now have a member on the board so fans do have a say in the day to day running of the club and Mark catlin the commercial Director is extremely pro supporter and has implemented many ideas from fans.

Forever Burys shareholding continues to grow because they raise money to help the club and have recently paid to renovate the social club, in return the SOS committee release further shares to them.

Exeter are owned by their fans and I think Stockport are also. It is the way forward but FC Utd havent invented the idea they just like to think they have. Bury | Fans | Forever Bury | Forever Bury

bradley1

Nov 28, 2010
Our tedious crusade? Our status as Manc wannabes? Surely you pointed this out to the FC fans you 'spoke to' yesterday?

No irony, I'll happily have a beer with you before the replay and discuss your concerns.

No doubt hed be paying.

Red- Til-Dead

Nov 26, 2010
Hilarious.gif

Spot on mate. Im just amazed how anyone is fooled by these lot. Turncoats simple as that. I just wish you could live up here for a week and hear the shite they come out with. They waltze around as though they are the Man Utd of the league/non league and seem to think they are the first set of fans to own their own club.

Like I said theyve got massive chips on their shoulders because they were forced to sell their shares. If thats not the case why didnt they set up FC Utd in 2005 when Murdoch got defeated`? As for the fool who trieds to make out we are trouble makers the little story he posted about players wives being spat on was about 20 years ago and it was still probably bullshit.

There was a reason they got 800 and odd supporters at your place and thats because the police knew how they acted at Rochdale and knew it would happen again at your place. I applaud you for not giving in to their requests. Lets see how the Brighton fans are treated who travel to Gigg if you win. Anyway good luck at Gigg and fingers crossed youll play your 1st team and beat this pub side and then they can get back to their non league relegation battle.

He's back, the medication has worn off again
rofl1.gif
rofl1.gif
rofl1.gif
rofl1.gif
rofl1.gif

Collar Feeler

Jul 26, 2003

I did actually yes and used the quotes of the previous FCUM fans to highlight the disparity, we discussed it in depth and agreed to disagree. I'm not saying the fans aren't great and nice people I'm saying the cause is flawed and I don't believe a whole lot of it and nothing from yesterday has changed that opinion. I won't be attending the replay, unfortunately our manager has chosen to disregard the FA Cup and clearly doesn't respect it enough to field a full strength team capable of beating your lot so if he can't be arsed then I can't be arsed to waste my hard earned money on bothering to watch Albion reserves give a half hearted performance. Good luck, hope you win now and win a trip to Dog Shit City.

So you're in agreement that if the away support is a touch 'rambunctious' you and your mates will let them get on with it, but if there's only a handful then you'll steam in.

Why didn't you just say so?

It's a PISS POOR excuse for why you will stand there in AWE of excellent away fans like FCUM's instead of singing summat. Face it girl, you are a church mouse with a heart of a woodlouse when all it takes is for you to raise your voice and sing. How many songs do we have anyway, two?
Shameful, even compared to the Goldstone North Stand days. "aaaal-bi-on, aaal-bi-on" and that's about it. A measly dirge and lost in about 10 seconds! Ken Brown won't hear that, and the players can NOT be spurred into new heights of passion by it either.
You are pathetic Safeway, just path-et-ic. Sing something simple, sitting won't stop you either.
Rubbish, waiting for opposing fans to call you gay, boyfriends, or whatever so you can bravely give them wanker signs and shout "oo are ya?" which you learned off the telly anyway.

Grow a pair.

bradley1

Nov 28, 2010
I just hope that FC stick to their beliefs and only charge fans about £7 which is what they normally charge.

¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3828333 said:
Kinda makes me realise our away support isn't as fanatical as some of us like to make out. We could learn a thing or two from those FCUM fans down here on Saturday and it's worth bearing in mind the next away game when we're bearing treated to the 40th rendition of Al-bi-yawn and GOSBTS, Alvin and the Chipmunks style.

WORD.
Sensible, and right on the money.

Time Al-bi-on fans got a song or two of their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here