Brilliant all singing all dancing fans

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickthered

Nov 18, 2010
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3828333 said:
Kinda makes me realise our away support isn't as fanatical as some of us like to make out. We could learn a thing or two from those FCUM fans down here on Saturday and it's worth bearing in mind the next away game when we're bearing treated to the 40th rendition of Al-bi-yawn and GOSBTS, Alvin and the Chipmunks style.
Do you or any other fans have any kind of representation on the board

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3828333 said:
Kinda makes me realise our away support isn't as fanatical as some of us like to make out. We could learn a thing or two from those FCUM fans down here on Saturday and it's worth bearing in mind the next away game when we're bearing treated to the 40th rendition of Al-bi-yawn and GOSBTS, Alvin and the Chipmunks style.

This. We REALLY, REALLY need to get this sorted before the AMEX. Singing Sussex by the sea at the correct speed would be a start.

MUFCUM

Nov 19, 2010
was a good day out, albeit watching the game via the ssn tracker as we couldnt get tickets. Asked a few of your lot if any spares were floating about but not all of us could get sorted. Got a bit of grief in the boozer by the station but on the whole your lot were very welcoming. f***ing shameful that you had so many empty seats, but thats the plod for you.

That said, we had the biggest bullshitter going for a cabbie, my mate was after a brass house and he give him the address of some gaff in montpellier road that was anything but!

I am an FC man

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
Do you or any other fans have any kind of representation on the board

Oh do surprise us all please! You do and its great and you invented it and you can cure cancer and feed Africa for a pound etc etc ad nauseum. All hail FCUM for they are the light, the way forward, real fans because the rest of us aren't worthy, f*** me its like a bleedin stuck record listening to you lot.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
I had a lot of respect for this lot before the game, and have even more for them now! Not only was there support in the ground superb, but they all seemed like nice people too, and just a genuine group of true football fans, don't see whats to dislike about them! Best of luck to them :thumbsup:

mickthered

Nov 18, 2010
Oh do surprise us all please! You do and its great and you invented it and you can cure cancer and feed Africa for a pound etc etc ad nauseum. All hail FCUM for they are the light, the way forward, real fans because the rest of us aren't worthy, f*** me its like a bleedin stuck record listening to you lot.

You still don't get it do you why would we need any fans group to represent us
Quite a few clubs have some kind of fans representative group of fans asked a simple question if you had any kind of group like that

Collar Feeler

Jul 26, 2003
Nope, I don't get it and I don't want to thanks. I spoke to 4 separate FCUM fans yesterday, all lovely people but not one of them could give the same or even similar account of what FCUM are about, why they were formed or who supports them. In fact some of the comments were so contradictory it just reinforced my belief that most of you don't really know what you are about, who you are or why you exist.

Collar Feeler

Jul 26, 2003
always one isnt there!

You'll have to do better than that. There were plenty of Albion fans where I sat yesterday with the same low opinion of you Manc wannabes, just because you sing loudly doesn't make you any more valid. I wish you had won so we wouldn't have to put up with another week of your tedious tiresome crusade and bullshit.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3828562 said:
Southampton really was a joke atmosphere-wise, it was only the back rows singing and even then they were just repeating themselves. And yes I always try and get chants going,

I could not make the game due to work but listened on the radio. Just heard Albiooon, Albiiiooon on repeat. The Sussex by the Sea was just a noise and fast clapping. It was pretty embarrassing to be honest :(

MUFCUM

Nov 19, 2010
You'll have to do better than that. There were plenty of Albion fans where I sat yesterday with the same low opinion of you Manc wannabes, just because you sing loudly doesn't make you any more valid. I wish you had won so we wouldn't have to put up with another week of your tedious tiresome crusade and bullshit.

shame you waited to come on the internet to express that opinion then lad!

Collar Feeler

Jul 26, 2003
leave him be,he is just another manure glory hunter,born in Dorset. The natural birthplace of a plastic fan.

:laugh::lolol: Epic fail.

Albion season ticket holder for 20+ years, born in Sussex, never seen a premiership game in my life. Followed just the ONE club for the last 40 years. Try again, keep em coming :bigwave:

Collar Feeler

Jul 26, 2003
coming to the replay? I can get you in our end if you like :)

Why would I want to watch Albion reserves play a pub team? And I wouldn't dream of putting money into the FCUM corporate machine on principle. And I'd get my head kicked in so I'll pass thanks.

MUFCUM

Nov 19, 2010
:laugh::lolol: Epic fail.

Albion season ticket holder for 20+ years, born in Sussex, never seen a premiership game in my life. Followed just the ONE club for the last 40 years. Try again, keep em coming :bigwave:

Just another internet shithouse, you had plenty of opportunity yesterday to have a word, 99% of the fans were in good spirits and v welcoming. The worst i had was some old bloke covered in pin badges give me a stern look for cutting infront of him at the bar - you snooze you lose grandad!

Collar Feeler

Jul 26, 2003
Just another internet shithouse, you had plenty of opportunity yesterday to have a word, 99% of the fans were in good spirits and v welcoming. The worst i had was some old bloke covered in pin badges give me a stern look for cutting infront of him at the bar - you snooze you lose grandad!

Do you understand irony? Having a word about what exactly, what are you going on about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports