Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brigton Micropub - latest

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
odd, I replied to them!!! I will be there with bells on!!

Strange. I have just checked and I definitely not got any mails from you. Can you email me you personal email address, hopefully it will work this time.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Good Luck with this.

Unfortunately as I don't live in Brighton, it's not really viable to get involved, however wish you all the best.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I've worked out the issue. It appears that I've been replying to individuals rather than the whole group. Duh. :)

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I've worked out the issue. It appears that I've been replying to individuals rather than the whole group. Duh. :)

It's actually better to make the mistake that way round, than thinking you're replying to just one person and reply all by mistake!

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
You'll be easy to recognise, then.

Absolutely. I can't wait to go into the pub next week and ask for "Shoreham Moonraker", to find out if "Colossal Squid, Gwilym and The Large One" have turned up....I'm going to feel like a spy!!!!

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Absolutely. I can't wait to go into the pub next week and ask for "Shoreham Moonraker", to find out if "Colossal Squid, Gwilym and The Large One" have turned up....I'm going to feel like a spy!!!!

"The falcon flies south for the summer"

"you're in"

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Me: "Good evening, I am here to meet with Colossal Squid, Gwilym and The Large One. I believe Herr Tubthumper is expecting us?!"
Bar Staff: "Sorry, your drunk and I can't serve you".

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea

I was sort of thinking we'd use our real names...

And as for the name of this boozer, nothing has been decided yet, as we are only in very early discussions. Although personally I quite like the idea of basing the name on the premises and its former uses, as with The Butcher's Arms

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I was sort of thinking we'd use our real names...

And as for the name of this boozer, nothing has been decided yet, as we are only in very early discussions. Although personally I quite like the idea of basing the name on the premises and its former uses, as with The Butcher's Arms

spoilsport :D

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just checking out the background of a new NSC user and I think he knows rather a lot about micro-pubs. I suspect he'll be posting here when he gets the chance.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
The old Bevendean Hotel (pub) has just been extensivly re-furbished and, although not all the building is pub (flats above) permission has been given for a community pub and they are desperatly seeking interested parties.

Might be a bit far from central Brighton but is in the Amex part of town. Worth a look?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here