NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Is a return to Withdean a possibility

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
Is a return to Withdean a possibility
would need significant upgrades to meet the requirements

At the moment, Crawley is the only option in Sussex.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Would the requirements maybe change if relegation were to become a reality? A chance to rebuild the team and build the support in our local area might not be the worst thing in the world, seems to me

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Is a return to Withdean a possibility ?

I think Whitehawk would be the only logical place, possibly an incentive to upgrade the stadium slightly to Whitehawk might swing them into a ground share with the Women. Considering how inclusive the club are supposed to be, then they should welcome this with open arms. The only draw back would be parking and access I guess.

Two covered ends would work, it has a nice back drop and you could create a nice little atmosphere there.

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
Would the requirements maybe change if relegation were to become a reality? A chance to rebuild the team and build the support in our local area might not be the worst thing in the world, seems to me
they played at Lancing FC before promotion so I presume the division below has much lower requirements

May be wrong but I think the 3G pitch at Lancing was an issue also

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I think Whitehawk would be the only logical place, possibly an incentive to upgrade the stadium slightly to Whitehawk might swing them into a ground share with the Women. Considering how inclusive the club are supposed to be, then they should welcome this with open arms. The only draw back would be parking and access I guess.

Two covered ends would work, it has a nice back drop and you could create a nice little atmosphere there.
and in walking distance from woodingdean (well my part)

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Couldn't follow the Spurs game but seen them a few times this season and have always been impressed. This has been coming, from the performances I saw. Terland should have had a few by now – almost put us ahead against Arsenal (even though we'd had a sending off) and Chelsea.

Hope is a class act as well. Don't think there was anything disastrously wrong but a difficult season with the changing squad would have been taking its toll and she was embarrassed about the 8-0.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Well it was until West Ham scored 2 in quick succession making it 4-5 with 5 mins to go. Can we hold out for the win?! :eek:

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
I think sides are very fortunate because I think only one side goes down. There is always a rubbish side. Last year Coventry and this year Leicester have not got a point

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Well done ladies

interesting to see West Ham scored four from only 3 shots on target
Megan Walsh is hopeless. Utterly hopeless. She can make a good save if it's directly at her, but she's a very poor goalkeeper. The reality is that the goalkeeping standard is shocking in the women's game currently, with only a handful of reasonably competent goalkeepers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here